Life After Armageddon

by CoolBreeze 11 Replies latest jw friends

• promqueennot
    promqueennot

I remember going camping as a youngster with other JW families and an elder saying that this is kind of like what the paradise would be like and now that I think back on it, we always went to camp sites that had a shower with running hot water and flushing toilets, and not to mention boxed and canned food to eat. What would life be like without a daily nice hot shower? I guess they will make their own soap.

Okay, now I going to get a little goofy and say, what about Reeses P'butter cups? No more! No more Snickers! No more shopping at Nordy's! How are they gonna get those sugar canes over from Hawaii? (can you tell I've got a sweet toothe?) What about trips to Hawaii? No more airplane rides, TVs or radios. No dishwashers or washing machines (phew!). Sounds like a hard-working paradise! BTW-Has anyone seen Castaway?

And Fred, you better hope TR makes it, because at least his guitar god could be a little entertaining. :)

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Cool Breeze

I hear you!!! What a point!!!

Do you think that some from the social security office will be saved then just to administer cheques to those working for the cause?

Dig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit