This is readable, Hope it is good enough,

jst2laws

• izobcenec
    izobcenec

yes, thats MUCH BETTER than the other scans on the web

THANX!!!

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - I remember when I was forbidden to read that article, now it's all over the net. Thanks.

LL

PS - Love that tie

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

I remember when this article appeared. I was at a CO meeting with the DO as I was on as a 'Temp CO' in those days. The DO triumphantly read Mr. Franz comment that 'there is no life outside the Organization'. What he did not realize is that the following week Mr. Franz wrote to 'Time' clarifying his comment. He was misquoted.

I had this rebuttal copy of 'Time' with in my case with my and read it to the DO who listened dumfounded. Two days later he was still quoting the original copy, totally ignoring Mr. Franz clarification.

HS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

H.S.

He was still quoting the original because he didn't believe the rebuttal and he didn't believe the rebuttal because he didn't want to.

And that to me is why so much of the scandals in the Borg just "wash over" many of the R&F. They don't want to believe it.

Cheers, Ozzie

• SYN
    SYN

An excellent article. Thanks for that Jst2Laws!

• stichione
    stichione

jst2laws,

Would it be possible you can also post the rebuttal by Raymond Franz?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I remember reading it the first time in a bookstore so no one would see me. I felt so guilty about it. Thanks for scanning it and posting it so it can be read again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit