Question about Detective on Panorama

by Fatal Error 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

A local elder stated today that the Detective that appeared on the Panorama program (the one who was bemoaning the witnesses lack of cooperation) has recently been found in possession of peadophiliac (sp??) material, taken off duty and is now on trial. IS this true??? Or more character assasination Dub-stylee?

• ISP
    ISP

I don't know anything about this........but others may. Sounds like 'Rumour Control' at work!

ISP

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Well, it was reported on the weekend that 2 detectives who were investigating the murder of the 2 schoolgirls in England has been arrested after paedophilic material was discovered in their possession. One of the detectives had even spoke at the girls' funeral.

I doubt these detectives were also involved in the Panorama show.....or?

Pope

• garybuss
    garybuss

How would it change anything if it were true? Suppose he turned into a purple chicken and layed an egg? It still would not change the material facts in the case.

Cluck cluck

gb

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Pope - That's probably what the elder was reffering to. I guess they can dismiss the whole accusations now

garybuss - agreed, but see above.

• ISP
    ISP

Fatal..........those detectives had nothing to do with the Panorama programme....

ISP

• Satanus
    Satanus

Among the dubs, they used to say that the wt is a perfect org made up of imperfect people. How does this sound: The police force, as a whole, is perfect, but it's made up of imperfect policemen.

SS

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sounds a bit like that judge who jailed Rutherford and co. Recall how the WTS loves to point out that judge's "misdemeanours"?

Cheers, Ozzie

• Fatal Error
    Fatal Error

Might be me confused then ISP, or the elder, one of us obviously got the wrong idea.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Disinformation I suspect!.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit