Freddie I'm still waiting

by buscar 26 Replies latest jw friends

• buscar
    buscar

Freddie I asked you explain some of the cr#p you regurgitated earlier.

I'm still waiting for your answers. Aren't you able to defend your god the Watchtower Corporation against some simple questions?

I'm sure if you went to the elders and told them some interested person you met on the internet wanted answers they would help you to make a good witness for the organisation.

Why not ask them fred after all they are there to help you.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Buscar,

Why don't you do your own research? And I don't need no elders to help me with your crappy questions too. Your answers can be found in the Bible and Bible based publications. If you have a hard time understanding the Bible, then my Brothers in your local area can help you. And don't go to a minister who don't understand why we suffer.

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Fred, Fred...

Why do you have give such stupid answers??

Please remember that Stupidity does not consist in not being able to give answers. Such stupidity would be the sweet, blissful stupidity of animals and molluscs. Your Stupidity consists in givings lots of answers, but stupid ones.

Gianluca

• larc
    larc

Fred,

Here is a simple question I've asked twice now. What per cent of the WT literature written before 1975 is apostate?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Lark,

My answer is: "none." I got question for you. What percent of materials that you read is apostate?

• Gianluca
    Gianluca

Fred,
    Your latest answer confirms my above post!!

Gianluca

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sir Fred,

May I butt in here. You gave buscar a flippant, dismssive response. As it happens buscar has been waiting 5 years for the elders to help him! I think by now he knows how not to rely on Jehovah's 'loving organisation'.

Ozzie

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Dear Fred

you wrote "Why don't you do your own research? And I don't need no elders to help me with your crappy questions too. Your answers can be found in the Bible and Bible based publications."

I done my own research and you said that I have got it wrong.So my challenge to you is to produce your evidence.

But you have no intention of doing this. You are nothing but a trouble maker and a coward as you hide behind the internet to call people names.

Uo

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Hey all,

Don't be a DOLBY DICKS on here. What a bunch of fools to believe that he waited for 5 years for Elders to answer his questions. What a good excuse for leaving the truth.

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Fred, pondering your response to the question about what WT literature pre-1975 is apostate.... Are you then saying that ANY WT literature printed before that date is acceptable for starting a study with a householder? It should be, since truth is truth...correct?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit