Cyberwitnessing

by RR 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• RR
    RR

Well it's official, well unofficially that is, you can count the time you spend online witnessing.

That is according to PureLanguage.com CYBERWITNESSING

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder how many hours I can report this month?....lol

• RR
    RR

Hey mini ... that would make me a super duper pioneer, over and beyond the call of duty.

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

RR......geez, thanks a lot! So I read all the posts on the cyber witnessesing thread and then venture over to the "Study Hall"! YYYYUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK.........

LOL......I always wanted to be a fly on the wall and see what really goes on in the dub minds-but I sit here in disbelief and just shaking my head! What a life.

I just got done ready about the "dilema" of listening to gospel music at church!

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

hi all,

I report at least 9 hours a month from this board alone

• RR
    RR

aww c'mon Mike, you spend that much in a day.

• RR
    RR
    I just got done ready about the "dilema" of listening to gospel music at church!

I didn't see that one. I love Gospel music and contemporary Christian music. There was a thread on that not too long ago. Problem with the witnesses is that they believe all they sing about is trinity, hellfire and imoortal soul. Such is not the case!

• SYN
    SYN

Oh NO, now the trolls are going to start hitting this site en-mass. They probably think you're allowed to multiply the amount of time your put down by the number of views you get on your thread or something. If that were true, I'd be the world's best pioneer LMAO!

• JT
    JT

LOOK AT SOME THE WONDERFUL gems I found on this site:

I just never understood why we would hold back the ENTIRE LIBRARY OF GODS FOOD FROM THE HUNGRY AND TIRED SOULS

#############################

guppie i was just reading your post here. If i remember correctly the CD ROM is not to be distributed to non-witnesses. I believe it is for members of the congregation only. They just read the letter at our congregation for the new CD-ROM and my son and I remember that being said. You may want to check with the brothers in your congregation for sure.

Anyone know for sure? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Here is another one:

I would only add an aside to the fine comments here that we look at ourselves and see if it's necessary to count every five or ten minutes that we use in witnessing about Jehovah. Each one of us will be different, of course. To some, it will not be as imporant. To others, it makes a monumental difference.

The slave has made a wonderful provision for those who cannot be out in the field ministry to be able to count time in 15 minute increments. Therefore, if they witness for 15 minutes, they can be a regular publisher. Outstanding, and truly a marvelous kindness to these ones.

I don't scrupulously keep track of informal witnessing, but when I think I've come to about an hour (over time), I'll put that in. It's just too much trouble for me to count every little minute.

Also, in regard to the door witness being five minutes....true...but how many times have we been "out in service" for 2 1/2 to 3 hours and REALLY put in that much time?? Of course, we haven't...but the point is we are in a scheduled time for sacred service and hopefully we use that time wisely when others are at the door. "How good and pleasant it is for brothers to dwell together in unity!"

For me personally, the five to ten minutes isn't as important as opposed to one who really struggles to make even that....and I love and admire those brothers and sister SO much!! How important to feel included!!

##################################################

• TR
    TR

Damn, I wish that I was on the net as a 'hovah. I would have never set foot out of the house to "witness" to people.

TR

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit