In case you haven't heard this, here's the link to "It's the Hard Knock Life" - JW Version

by AndersonsInfo 8 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
  • Dagney
    Dagney
    LOL, that's great!
  • clarity
    clarity

Love it thanks!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    The Book of Mormon has been a hit on Broadway. Why not do the same with Watchtower? This guy could play the lead. I want to play the mean bi**h in the laundry! LOL
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Love it!

It's time for "Jay Double-U dot org" the Broadway musical!

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen
    Billy, what part do you want to play? Can you sing? Dance? Doesn't matter. You are funny enough to play Lett or TMlll!
  • Cangie
    Cangie
    I love this...really funny. When "The Book of Mormon" was first on Broadway, I was sooo jealous that I could not afford tickets, and it was so in demand that tickets were sold on a lottery basis only. I have seen some parts of it on Youtube and immediately thought of what it would be like to have a JW version.
  • cha ching
    cha ching

Thx Barb! This guyz got a great voice! Very professional! I would love to be in a Broadway play! Haha!

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

I can't get that melody out of my mind or stop my feet from tapping that beat. Probably I'll be humming it in my dreams tonight!

The version first appeared on YouTube last November but didn't get very many hits. Let us move it along and make it the JW mantra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit