(shamelessly) Its My Birthday!

by Sirona 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Hi All,

Its my birthday and I got some Anais Anais body mist, a buffy "watchers guide" book, and some Angel Innocence perfume and shower mousse.

My BF says he will buy me an outfit when I'm better, too,

Russell Grant says this about people born on 14 September:

At their best, people born on September 14 are tremendous party-givers and general planners of fun and great holidays. Although both sexes will hold down a very good, conventional job, frequently something to do with the law or money, they aim to save enough first to find a decent place to live, then, to have a good time. The true Virgorama of their pleasures seems never ending. There'll be parties in ruined castles with fireworks and cauldrons of the finest venison stew. There'll be bathroom cocktail dos with drinks called Whirlpool Sensation and Pull The Plug. And fancy-dress items where everybody has to come as a squid. These individuals like to move around in a crowd, so the richer ones will take a villa in Spain with a swimming pool, then fill it with friends and friends of friends. Plus relatives too. September 14 take their mum and dad wherever they go, because everybody gets on with everybody. So one golden summer, Grandpa will be paddling with his little granddaughter while pink fleeces the darkening green and indigo night sky. Somewhere over the valley Moorish music murmurs - edgy, primitive - while cards are played on the terrace, and people saunter back from the bullfight. Another summer, when there's not so much money about, more or less the same bunch of people will be building award-winning sandcastles on the miles and miles of yellow Norfolk beach, hunting for samphire and sea lavender in marches, and for tiny crabs which grip stick ends pushed into soggy sand. September 14 likes to drink, have lots of sex and lots of babies. The girls adore mothering. Breast-feeding gives them pleasure and their babies sleep the damp, heavy, dreamy sleep of small people who have been played with and laughed with all day. At night their mother puts her nose into their cots and scents the lovely baby smell of new mown hay. And so does Daddy September 14.

Sirona

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRONA!

MY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND I HOPE THAT YOU ENJOY A SPLENDID DAY!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Happy birthday to yoo

Happy birtday to yooo

Happy birthday dear Sirona

Happy birthday to yooooo

Have a good one,

Rich.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

will you invite us to any future parties?

Happy B-Day

• COMF
    COMF

Par-dee! Have a great one.

COMF

• bay64me
    bay64me

Never done this before......................HAPPY BIRTHDAY !
  • Angharad
    Angharad

Happy Birthday Sirona !!!!

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

Happy Birthday Sirona!!!!!!!

XW

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Happy Birthday Sirona!

• little witch
    little witch

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIRONA!!!

wishing you many more happy birthdays! wish I could bake you a big 'ol cake with candles!!!

oh here goes, what the hell!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SIRONA,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND MANY MORE!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit