Antipathetics instead of "Apostates"

by Dismembered 14 Replies latest jw friends

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Being a proud Apostate ain't such a bad thing, An apostate to what? An Apostate of a nut job of a religion. If anything the word should always be capitalized. Wear it proudly I say.

• wednesday
    wednesday

I am not ready to call myself an apostate-from all that i have been reading on the board-it would seem the JW are the apostates.Maybe jw are just another part of BTG. But where should we go-or should we go anywhere?

I came to this site through silent lambs. I have been trying to heal for a long time. People who have never been incested or raped , sometimes don't know what an amazing hurdle we have to overcome. It shatters every reality u know. Then to have the org turn around and "rape" u-well it was too much for me and i swore after that i'd never go in service again. i continued sort of with the meetings, but eventulally i have all but quit them . I attend an occ one, mostly at incestant of hubby. he is very upset i'm on theis board-but he is keping my secret-he wil not betray me. So not all jw think the same.

Edited by - wednesday on 14 September 2002 14:8:19

Edited by - wednesday on 14 September 2002 14:12:6

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Hi, Wednesday!

Apart from liking your posting name, I'd like to say welcome! I hope to see a lot more of you around here. I'm sure you can contribute a lot.

SpannerintheWorks.

• COMF
    COMF

Wednesday, did you pick your name because you're full of woe?

• alfie
    alfie

Hi again,

I've changed my mind. APOSTATE it is and always will be!!

CIAO4NIAO!!

alfie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit