FRIDAY THE 13TH F O L K S

by QUEENIE 13 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

oh my goodness it is just that FRIDAY THE 13TH...HOW SHALL I SPEND IT daydreaming about RANDALL WATTERS??? ANYONE got any constructive ideas?? E-MAIL ME PRIVATELY IF YOU LIKE TO [email protected] the best it will do is give us all great big laugh--RIGHT ! QUEENIE ((((hugs)))))) XO XO :)

• Prisca
    Prisca

ahahaha.... when do you NOT dream about Randy Watters??

Well, Australia is one day ahead most of you, so Friday 13th is over (It's after midnight here so it's now the 14th). And nothing bad happened - I had a CT scan that only took 15mins, then I paid the rent and did the grocery shopping, did some laundry and then had a lazy day at home. So it was a good Friday the 13th!!

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Well I'm in between you two (so to speak), so it must be Friday the 13 1/2 ?

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

WHEN DO I not daydream of RANDY when I am daydreaming of DAN HALL OF REVEAL MINISTRIES (CALIF-USA) and going back to school online and become a higher educated apostate--how ia this 4 starts...QUEENIE

• AGuest
    AGuest

Peace to you, dear Queenie!

I will spend it at work (well, at a seminar for work!). A note: My lovely daughter was born on the 13th (of September) and so we have had MANY "Friday the 13ths" over the past 25 years. And nothing "weird" has ever happened. Ever. (Er... well, she did turn 14... once, praise JAH... and was kinda 'weird' herself... until she turned 19... but that's water under the...)

Uh, oh... back to your question: You COULD spend it doing something 'good' for someone... not because it's Friday the 13th, but just because you 'want' to. I promise you, YOU will feel 'good'... as a result.

Just a suggestion...

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

DOING MY BEST TO WAIT ON MY DISABLED SELF WOULD MAKE ME FEEL GOOD LIKE DOCTOR MY DIABETIC BLISTERS as I am a person too !!! QUEENIE

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

A GUEST----H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y TO YOUR DAUGHTER !!

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I'll spend my evening watching lame 80's slasher movies while packing clothing

• rocky220
    rocky220

friday the 13th and black cats......my favorites!!!!! rocky220

• Wren
    Wren

Oh, the JW memories... I was baptized on Friday the13th and my husband was baptized on Halloween. Vows made in Hell. HaHa. Happy Friday!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit