In love and confused

by Ardilla 12 Replies latest jw friends

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Ardilla,

We talked about this before. What are you still doing with that married man? I thought you've moved on with your life? By the way whatever happened with that jw man who kept calling you and wanted to meet you? Did you meet him with his aunt?

It's time to post an update!

Oh, and think of what that married man's wife might be going through now. Not to mention his children. Didn't you say that he has children, too?

• Introspection
    Introspection

Daniela, my only advice to you is really listen to yourself, your body in how you feel, not just your mind. Listen to both together, because they are not really separate. The thing is someone else may offer good advice, but you have to recognize deeply, actually realize that it is good advice. Ask yourself "what is this that I'm feeling?" Accept the feeling fully, but that doesn't mean giving in to it and your mind takes a vacation so that you do something against better judgement.

I think I'm gonna end up talking about this in another thread, (judging by the title) but perhaps another question you can ask yourself is: Do I want romance or do I want love?

*corrected spelling

Edited by - Introspection on 14 September 2002 1:39:27

• kelsey007
    kelsey007

Run Run Run! That is like being a JW and confused. It goes without saying- JW's are confused and allowing yourself to be in love with a married person is "confused".

Put youself in his wife's shoes. How would you feel about another person being "in love" with your man? Don't become a part of their problem or the problem in thier relationship.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit