It's a Holo/Quantum World, Baby

by Satanus 12 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Satanus
    Satanus

In the last few years, there have been a few books on quantum holograms. A hologram is the little pic on credit cards. From what i understand, if someone cut up one of those pics, the complete original pic would be on each one of the pieces. Some physicists (nick herbert, nobel laureat, see http://members.cruzio.com/~quanta/nobel.html) think that the universe is holographic. If that turned out to be true, then information about the whole universe would be in every part of the universe. Freaky, huh?

Further, when someone says to their lover, 'i got you in my heart', it would literally be true. However, he/she also has the whole universe in her heart. This goes along w the ideas of carl young and his archtypes. Archetypes are subconscious mental images that are basic to all humankind. He further stated that we have a species wide communal subconscious.

Along this direction, eastern religions have long stated that we are all connected. Could universal holography be the method of that connection?

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 12 September 2002 16:2:44

Edited by - saintsatan on 13 September 2002 14:0:44

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SS,an interesting post.Very Buddist in nature.Science meets Budda..I like it..LOL...OUTLAW

• Satanus
    Satanus

HI OUTLAW

Sagan and buddha swapping jokes somewhere...LOL

SS

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

kewl koncept.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

My brain just exploded.

• Introspection
    Introspection

This is not an uncommon reaction. Douglas Adams documented one such occasion in the Hitchiker's Guide to the Galaxy:

Taken from: http://fscked.org/writings/TotalPerspectiveVortex/

The Total Perspective Votex derives its picture of the whole Universe on the principle of extrapolated matter analyses.

To explain--since every piece of matter in the Universe is in some way affected by every other piece of matter in the Universe, it is in theory possible to extrapolate the whole of creation--every sun, every planet, their orbits, their composition, and their economic and social history from, say, one small piece of fairy cake.

The man who invented the Total Perspective Vortex did so basically in order to annoy his wife.

Trin Tragula--for that was his name--was a dreamer, a thinker, a speculative philosopher or, as his wife would have it, an idiot.

And she would nag him incessantly about the utterly inordinate amount of time he spent staring out into space, or mulling over the mechanics of safety pins, or doing spectrographic analyses of pieces of fairy cake.

"Have some sense of proportion!" she would say, sometimes as often as thirty-eight times in a single day.

And so he built the Total Perspective Vortex--just to show her.

And into one end, he plugged the whole of reality as extrapolated from a piece of fairy cake, and into the other, he plugged his wife: so that when he turned it on she saw in one instant the whole infinity of creation and herself in relation to it.

To Trin Tragula's horror, the shock completely annihilated her brain, but to his satisfaction he realized that he had proved conclusively that if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

It reminds me of the New age guru, Sheldan Nidle, of the "Planetary activation" organization.Sheldon predicted that planet earth would enter the "Photon Belt" in 1999. Great and cataclismic events would occur upon the earth as humanity and the planet entered the "Photon Belt" preparatory to entering the 5th dimensional utopia. (Armaggedon always preceeds entry into heaven) Anyway, nothing happened. Well, nothing anyone could see at any rate. Shortly thereafter the commander of the "galactic federation" (alien starfleet) sent a transmission to the guru, Sheldan Nidle,it turned out the planet HAD entered the "Photon Belt" right on time, as predicted, but the federation had erected a hologram around the planet that made it appear nothing had changed. This was to lessen the impact of being in the photon belt, but also the protect the minds of the people of earth. It was decided that humanity wasnt ready, and able to cope with, colectively, the full realization of being in the photon belt. So that sun and stars out there that you think you see, well, they are merely a holograph of the way the universe used to be, put there to keep us feeling warm and cozy by the ever loving, compassionate Galactic Federation.

http://www.paoweb.com/ Sheldans website

Edited by - refiners fire on 13 September 2002 5:21:48

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

http://www.spiritweb.org/Spirit/hollow-earth.html

Its not only a holo earth. Its also a HOLLOW earth!

http://www.2012.com.au/unlimited.html

And 2012 is the next big predictive expectation date. its nearer than you think!

http://www.paoweb.com/sn071602.htm

those whose "vibration' is not in keeping with the vibration of 4th dimensional reality may find that this article awakens some "resonance of recognition and remembrance" within them (lol)

Edited by - refiners fire on 13 September 2002 5:41:49

• Satanus
    Satanus

Intro

Yah, i really enjoyed adams' books. He has a great sense of humor.

Refiner

The earth is hollow? Oh nooo!

My dad got sucked into the photon belt stuff back in 1996. I checked it out and concluded it was total, 100% pure horse shit. Paper it's written on would be excellent as composte for your tomatoe or mj plants. Nidle was smoking too much of something or other (probably the other). The photon belt's unnoticed arrival is in the category w:

the invisable arrival of jesus in kingdom power in 1914,

the falling of babylon the grape in 1919 (unnoticed by babylon),

the casting down from heaven of satan in 1918 (not sure if satan noticed),

The unnoticed slamming of the heavenly door to anointment in 1935,

and the unnoticed end of 6000 yrs of man's existence together w invisable armageddon in 1975.

So, there you have my opinion on the photon belt theory.

SS

Edited by - saintsatan on 13 September 2002 13:42:38

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey SS,Sagan and Budda swapping jokes?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit