by VeniceIT 14 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Oh Jesus, I can't take it....

TR

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

Hi Shakita,

I think you have to download realplayer to hear the song, I had to.

Thanks for those lyrics, I love Faith Hill. Is this on her new CD?

eisenstein

• shera
    shera

AWEEEEE,I'm done for.That was so sweet and sad.(ok..deep breath.....).

• Shakita
    Shakita

just listened, so sad, so sadbroke my heart and brings back so many horrible memories from that horrific day.

I live in NJ. So many memories from that day and the following days after 9/11. The endless stories of victims from our area and the surrounding counties. People lost and families waiting for word. The obituaries in the newspapers here with the services of those lost, so many families, so much heartache.

I work for a couple whose husband(Pat) was on his way to work by train into NYC that day. When I arrived at their house, I found out about the tradegy that was happening in the city. Pat was on his way home, could not get into the city. When Pat walked into the door, just a look on his face, and I knew he must have known someone in one of the towers. He just stood there exclaiming over and over again, Oh, God, Oh God! He collapsed on the couch and just sat there. The shock and pain I saw on his face that day will stay with me my entire life. Pat lost a good friend that day. I lost my faith that day. Faith in a God who could let something like this happen. I hope someday to find that faith again. I hear time heals all wounds. Does it? Hasn't in my case. Not yet.

Mrs. Shakita

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hi eisenstein:

Thanks for the info. It worked.

Yes, that song is from the new Faith Hill CD, "Cry". It's a great CD. But then again, I really like Faith Hill. She has a great mature singing voice.

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit