Master piece!

by coalize 22 Replies latest watchtower bible

• coalize
    coalize

What we can read in the WT 10/15/2015... They have really no shame!

• bennyk
    bennyk
    I used my "thinking ability" and "discernment" to identify the Watch Tower Society as a sordid bunch of lying, manipulating liars...
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

How would they know if it was 'slanderous' if they didn't research it?

What about 'factual' things about the corporation, like the paedophile lawsuits? Where does a JW stand on facts?

Reading between the lines the corporation is really saying: 'Don't listen to ANYTHING accept Governing body merde."

• coalize
    coalize

Exactly...

Especially, when 10 lines before you can read that :

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    Substitute 'Jehovah's organization' for 'christendom' and see if their standard still holds. The only ones above criticism are themselves, apparently. But everything they print about other 'supposed' Christians is true, while the articles about themselves are all lies! Lies!
  • Half banana
    Half banana

What wise words the Watchtower want to encourage ”If in doubt throw it out”. So all doubting JWs are you listening? If you have any doubts about the JW organisation (and the majority do so) then throw THEM out!

• Splash
    Splash

Shutting the gate after the horse has bolted.

This directive will be forgotten 5 minutes after it has been read out.

• Oogie
    Oogie
    Why is 'internet' capitalized?
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    proper noun; it's the personification of evil ;)
  • notoneoftheboys
    notoneoftheboys
    Sadly when the org spoke I believed angels directed their words. Since finding TTATT I realised all websites like this were doing was exposing the hypocrisy and lies. Long may it be.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit