Nocturnal Emissions are NOT Allowed!!

by teenyuck 32 Replies latest members adult

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Do you think Bethelites need to get permission for emissions?

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

The WT is obsessed with the topic of masturbation. If you go to Watcher.observer.org click on the subject of masturbation. Depending on your connection speed, this may take awile. If they spent as much time loving each other and helping people as they do obsessively writting about masturbation........ It's kinda of funny how serious and dangerous this is (laugh). Just cause the GB can't get it up, neither should you. HA!

• metatron
    metatron

"but I was just cleaning it, and it went off!"
    -Jay Leno

metatron

• jack2
    jack2

rocky220 wrote:

Classic Borg mentality........if it's not in the Bible.....let's make some kind of doctrine up

Exactly. It never ceases to amaze me that they can't seem to leave well enough alone.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

we are just animals. Masturbation is VERY common among animals. It relieve sexual tension. There is a LOT of sexual tension among JW's because they are not allowed to have sex before marriage. It is a proven fact that males' have what they call "blue balls." They need to have masturbation, without the outlet of marriage. so that they can relieve the pressue in their male organs. It's entirely quite natural and normal.... I hate to think the JW's think it's not normal.. but it is!

• Mutz
    Mutz

Of course they are obsessed with masturbation over at the WT, they are a bunch of wankers after all! ;)

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

"Nocturnal omission" = forgetting to sleep

• scumrat
    scumrat

Hey Crazy151drinker, Maybe the strippers should be from Chipendales !!!!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Nocturnal emissions are NOT ALLOWED???

Too late!

Outoftheorg

• ISP
    ISP
    *** w73 9/15 567 Breaking Free of Self-Abuse-Why? How? *** That masturbation is abnormal and unnatural is also indicated by the fact that abnormal, mentally deranged people are notorious masturbators. Somewhat similarly, The Bremerton Sun (Washington) states that many mentally disturbed priests and nuns are chronic masturbators.

Well that settles that!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit