Reliable source - new round of US Bethel layoffs coming soon

by sir82 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Are you sure he's not a closeted gay for whom Bethel would provide an excuse not to be married and have the double-benefit of getting lots of warm kudos from brothers and sisters.

Funny you should mention that.....

Of course there is no way to be completely certain in the hush-hush world of JW-dom, but my "gaydar" starts clanging shrilly whenever he is around.

I'd say I'm about 80% sure his favorite sherbet flavor is "rainbow".

• Driving Force
    Driving Force

sparrowdown

please God send us a Bethel Edward Snowden.

that gave me a good giggle.

• Closer to Fine
    Closer to Fine

Simply because your SIL believes it to be true , don`t make it so. She is delusional .Parroting what the society wants their members to believe

Yes, she is. I've been a part of her family for almost 30 years and not much surprises me anymore. They look at the society with rose colored glasses on.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY:

What you say about these ex-bethelites having to rely on the congregations' "generosity" is certainly true! While I feel badly for their predicament, it is the religion who really owes them!

So...it isn't just the guys at the top crying out for more money...it will be at congregational level too. The "hat" will be passed around to give, give, give. And it won't be so subtle as it was years ago! They are going to get very strident about this, in my opinion.

The remaining responsible JWs are going to be hit up for money as if they were ATM machines. And certain persons will be targeted over and OVER!

This will not be pleasant to be around and I am SO glad I am not there!!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Well, they are closing up shop there, and there's no way they're gonna need that many bodies at Warwick.
  • poopie
    poopie
    This idea of helping those that leave is not entirely true if your sent out as special poineer yes if your sent out as pioneer keep warm and well fed call us if you need anything california texas are full of these the local friends do not care that your penniless they as long as bethel does not comand them to help your on your own. Like the corithian cong as far as they were concerned paul could have dropped dead.
  • poopie
    poopie
    The only way you will survive is to completely trust Jehovah period
  • Sofia Lose
    Sofia Lose

Laid off DOs/COs/Bethelites become the worst JWs. All disgruntled because they now have to make a living in the real world, you know, put heir money where their mouth is.

Ohhhhh, they do not like that!!!

Would be lovely to see members of the GB laid off as well. They sure got sweet gig for life.

SL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit