Haven't you heard of the 5 second rule?

• mustang
    mustang

Get out the sackcloth & ashes...

You'll need a broom & dustpan, too.

Mustang

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

myself: I threw the five-second rule out the door when it took ten seconds to pick up the salad that went all over the floor several years ago.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I was having a BBQ party for my best friend's birthday. I brought the marinated chicken out to place on the BBQ, and dropped them all over the ground. Yikes! Everyone who was at the party at that time saw it.. and we just washed off the meat, re-seasoned it and put it back on the grill. Course.. they were all her family, which are from Louisiana, and they have eaten squirrel before. Guess a few dirty chicken parts wouldn't bug em. heheheh. I didn't eat any chicken though. I had a sausage sammich... hehhhehe. (No offense to squirrel or possum eaters!).

Country Girl

• Vitameatavegamin
    Vitameatavegamin

Offer a prayer: Bless the bread, bless the meat. What the hell; Let's eat!

• TTBoy
    TTBoy

Our general manager fed a seagull a "lit cigarette butt sandwich", talk about heart burn.

• Orange Demon
    Orange Demon

Do you guys mean that you don't steralize it with your breath and then eat it? I was always taught waste not want not.......of course we Demons do have exhausts that will steralize anything.....O.D.

• Krazylady
    Krazylady

Hey, Orange Demon...I know a few filthy minded Elders you could blow on!! hehehehe

Krazylady

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit