brutalized toddlers

by little witch 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• Xandria
    Xandria

I would of stood up cheering to see that person leave. It makes me feel good he thought of his child first DeProgram.

Xandria

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

memories.....I attended kingdom halls in Mass and Vermont,and both encouraged spanking your child if he/she didn't behave.My mom always had a wooden spoon in her purse,just in case.I just made sure I behaved so I never got hit.I did get snipped (my mom would put her thumb and middle finger together and flick us on the corner of our mouths)quite often for whispering.When my kids were little I never spanked them.If they got antsy I would take them to the baby care room(actually I loved it when they were antsy because then I would have a reason to get up and not have to pay attention to the boring talks....of course they did always have a speaker in the baby room : ( ).My mother and others would tell me kids needed discipline,ie.,corporal punishment,and I would just say my kids would "hear"discipline,not"feel"it.I can remember soooo many kids getting hit,it made me sick to my stomach.There are so many more important things in life than sitting still at a meeting.All those poor kids...growing up with all those bad memories.

• LDH
    LDH

Is anyone else interested in involving CPS?

Drop me an email if you are. I also need someone to post the dates/locations of the remaining summer or fall conventions.

Lisa

• 2cute2btrue
    2cute2btrue

if i was annoying mum at a meeting and mum didnt want to make a scene she would quietly pinch the skin on my hand. me and my sister had a good laaf comparing notes.

• Dia
    Dia

Ah, yes. 'Sneaky' abuse. The WT really grooms them for that, doesn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit