Tears

by bigfloppydog 6 Replies latest jw friends

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

It is our 31st Wedding Anniversary today, I awoke this morning and was so happy. Then I realized the date Sept. 11, this time last year and the attack in NY. This time last year as we sat a watched the Twin Towers come down. When I think of the people who lost their lives that day, it brought tears to my eyes. Please say a small prayer for the lost lives, husband and wives who never have the chance to celebrate an anniversary togeather again. Thanx.

• WildTurkey
    WildTurkey

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BFD, You are a very sweet person to be thinking of others on your day.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Let me tell you BigFloppyDog and her hubby are the greatest friends anyone could wish for. Puppy mutt and I have been friends for a long long time. She is the most caring person I know. To you and Dave I wish both of you,

A Very Happy Anniversary.!!

And to all who lost their loved on this date the world sheds tears for your loss. God bless this day of mourning.

all my love,

orangefatcat. xxoxoxxooxxoxoxoxox

• Lin
    Lin

Congratulations on your anniversary! Today is a day for thoughts, both happy and sad. Our thoughts are with the 9-11 victims, families and friends. But, happy thoughts go out to you for your great accomplishment! I sure hope I can make it that far! :-)

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

All my candles are lit with words for each Bigfloppydog.

Please hold on tight to your anniversary sweetheart and try to have some fun. Even though we will all remember - life must continue.

((((((((((((((((bigfloppydog)))))))))))))))

Mimilly

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Thanks to you all for the remembrance of a Happy, yet sad day.

• LB
    LB

Happy Anniversery. Just enjoy your day. Last year on my anniversery my best friend shot and killed himself. I got the phone call as we were leaving for the day. So that certainly put a damper on our special day. This year I thought of him a lot, but we went out and did our thing. If you live long enough something lousy will happen around you every day of the year.

Enjoy yourselves.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit