ITS SO NICE TO SEE LIKE MINDS~ I THINK?

by radicalthoughts 20 Replies latest social relationships

• radicalthoughts
    radicalthoughts

i'm sorry to see so many likes minds as mine...i think~~anyway..i am a red blooded american male looking for love...but how do i explain where i was, or what i thought, am why i am a little confused about certain subjects. and does this mean i must find a wtsociety throwaway as myself to be understood...because i'm afraid to explain this to anybody...do want to be in a str8 jacket..lol anyways ..its so nice to meet ya all....rad.....

• Matty
    Matty

Welcome radicalthoughts! I know exactly how you feel, I'm in the same boat. It's really tough for people to understand what we've been through isn't it? This forum is perfect for people like you and me, so stick around, ya might learn somethin!

It would help greatly if you elucidated a little more about yourself, if you could do that, that would be great!

• Farkel
    Farkel

: i think~~anyway..i am a red blooded american male looking for love...

Look at the bright side: you're already halfway there, then!

Farkel

• butalbee
    butalbee

Very nice to meet you!!<wink>!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    anyway..i am a red blooded american male

What other colours does blood come in????

Hello and welcome. Hope you find what you're looking for.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

ASL??? Just kidding.I know what you mean...my bf does'nt really understand me...sometimes I think it would be great to meet someone here.Wonder if any couples have met here.

Welcome!!!

• radicalthoughts
    radicalthoughts

ruby...47/m/nyc...lol...nice too see responses to my post..anywhere else it would never be understood....

• hillary_step
    hillary_step
    ruby...47/m/nyc...lol...nice too see responses to my post..anywhere else it would never be understood....

I will have a bash. 4ft 7" - Member - Norwegian Yakki Da Club.

• radicalthoughts
    radicalthoughts

???elucidated!!! matty don't make me run for the dictionary..lol i will 'explain' anything at your request..lol...was in the heat of 73' ,18yr old pot smoking hippie kid, ended up with my head shaved in a seat at KH.after '75 was a little confused, '79 married a like soul, just dropped out years later, though i remember catching hell about my beard...thanks for your thoughts..sincerely..rad

• onacruse
    onacruse

Ruby....you ask if any couples have met on this board. Well, I've met someone on this board.....well, er....actually, I haven't met her yet, but we will meet in exactly 215.567 hours!

OFFICAL NOTICE: Palm Desert, California.....ignore all earthquake warnings from 7:31 pm Sep 20 through 8:07 pm Sep 22!!!!

(It's now exactly 7:57 pm)

Craig (of the totally twitterpated class, and loving it!!!!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit