Elders should mind their business!!!!!

by rocky220 13 Replies latest social relationships

• hamptonite21
    hamptonite21

I totally agree!

• Quotes
    Quotes

The problem is that elders feel they have a divine mandate to "care for the spiritual needs of the flock" which they stretch as far as they want to.

In other words, they feel that putting their nose into your ass is their business.

• Krazylady
    Krazylady

Welcome NY Girl!!

Yes, I went through a smilar event. I was raped by my stepfather, and when the committee got me in that back room, they destroyed all that was left of me with their leering questions. I felt like they were sorry they couldn't have actually witnessed the event(s) themselves. I got the impression they would have joined in. One of them had a WOODY and his eyes were glazed. I was only sixteen years old when that happened. It was worse than the actual rape. Shortly after that it was announced from the platform that I has been DA'd for conduct unbecoming of a Christian. About 10 years later I caught one of them reading a copy of Penthouse. I guess the sisters just weren't tittilating enough in that back room. *** Krazylady***

• rocky220
    rocky220

Hello Krazylady.......Your bad experience sounds like good grounds for a lawsuit, keep reading the threads and you'll find a couple of lawyers available to help.....elders have been getting away with this sort of garbage for too long!!!!!! rocky220

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit