Letter To UK Branch Committee

by silentlambs 27 Replies latest jw friends

• SYN
    SYN

AMac: Urm, while this policy is a step in the right direction, the only truly decent, honest "policy" would be the policy of bypassing Legal Desk entirely and taking them STRAIGHT to the Police. Why involve the Watchtower?

• deddaisy
    deddaisy
    Im sure they got a good laugh about this letter at Bethel UK tho.

I doubt anyone there finds any humor in anything regarding SilentLambs.

• amac
    amac

Syn -

That would be fine too. The only advantage I see from the WT's perspective in having them call the legal dept is they can make sure that on each case that elder knows without question, directly from the society that he should report it. This might eliminate any personal interpretations of local elders on whether a case qualified to be reported. Either way, as long as they are instructed to report is all I care about.

• Mum
    Mum

Thanks for bringing those discrepancies to our attention.

It is so bizarre to me that sex between consenting adults will precipitate a thorough investigation and untold harassment from the elders to elicit a confession, but adult sex with (i.e., rape of) a CHILD is handled as if the child is the perpetrator!

Some "sins" are also crimes! If sex with an adult is a sin, sex with a child is doubly a sin! Get a clue, GB dip(Farkel's term)s! Sex with a child is also a crime. So, "render Ceasar's things to Caesar" by turning child molestors over to the authorities. It isn't just a good idea; it's the law.

Who is going to "handle" the sin of protecting child molesters, a sin regularly PRACTICED by JW elders? Silentlambs, that's who. Go, Bill & Co.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

We all know that Bill has got a snowball's chance in hell of meeting with the Branch Committee, but you have to admire his spirit and attitude. And no one can take away the success of his campaign or the people he has helped

Go for it Mate!

• HoChiMin
    HoChiMin

Asking for a meeting with the WT branch elders is a good pr move. They will most likely and arrogantly ignore all requests from Bill Bowen. Now the best thing that could happen is the press harp on them for answers and show the world what a secretive cult the WT really is, when they ignore all requests from the press. The WT pr machine will churn out the usual whitewashed answers (lies). The more of this type of publicity is a good detractor from the WTs supposed devine image.

HCM

• scumrat
    scumrat

That's right, The Watchtower doesn't give a flying f*ck about Bill.

But you've got to remember one thing, The world is watching these events ( t.v. newspapers, press releases ect. ) This is not going unoticed by the Authorities. For all intents and purposes, there will be an investigation.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

it's getting hot bill is making the wt leave a paper trail. and it smells like a paper trail lined with shit !!!!!!! only true jackasses like the wt would keep puting their foot in their mouths.. and think it's gods work ..even a snowball can grow in hell if jesus is throwing it...john

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit