DO YOU LIKE J W D BETTER THAN BEFORE?

by minimus 64 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It seems most feel J W D is more inviting and the numbers seem to indicate that.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gritsland is about four USA states south of Graceland

There are 4 states south of Graceland? When did that happen? Do the atlas people know about that? Did somebody notify God?

Robyn

• SYN
    SYN

Xena: 'COURSE I'M SURE!

HMMMMM.....are you pulling my leg again?

• Farkel
    Farkel

Unfortunately, some of the people who left had something very important in common with me. We all liked the same type of pizza toppings and I'm a little intimidated into expanding my horizons to new pizza paradigms. I'm seeing a good therapist, though and he said he can help me accept all types of pizza. He's got his work cut out for him.

Farkel

• SYN
    SYN

Farkel: Even ones including anchovies? They don't put fish on the pizza in South Africa! How bizarre! How do the anchovies go with the pineapple? Or the avocados? Do they also make those pizzas in America that leave you farting straight through the bed for hours? And what about those pizzas served by waitresses so hot that you accidently spill your entire drink in your lap just to cool down and not upset the balance of the table from underneath? Inquiring minds (and mouths) want to know!

• ugg
    ugg

i have always liked it here,,,,before and now....i guess that is just me...

• Xena
    Xena

Anchovies AND pineapple on the SAME pizza??? Pineapple on ANY pizza is bad enough....but to defile the anchovie like that...what kind of pizza perv are you SYN????

BTW that was your LEG?????

Xena of the VERY disappointed Class

• SYN
    SYN

Xena: LMAO! Yeah, that was my leg! So I take it you like them long and thick, but with a cool bendy bit in the middle?

• ISP
    ISP

Its a bit like it was 'before' now.....when it was pretty quiet. I think its great that there are other forums....

ISP

• stichione
    stichione

Minimus

I definitely enjoy this board. I am a frequent visitor to this site since over a year. And although I would lurk and read some thoughts, I never really decided to join. But I did notice a different flavor recently, so I joined up last month. Now I enjoy this board the most!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit