They dared !

by coalize 71 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FadeToBlack
    FadeToBlack
    Suits and ties. Nothing seems more old-school corporate. Maybe one day we will see a picture of Jesus returning on his white horse in a suit and tie. I wonder if he will be in trouble if he doesn't? Perhaps some private counsel from his 'brothers' will be necessary...
  • coalize
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

That graph is them saying:

'Here is our ridiculous twist based on the scripture above. Let us spell it out for you so you can see how ridiculous it really is!'

• Ding
    Ding
    I wonder how much of their teachings the GB members really believe themselves...
  • coalize
    coalize
    I wonder how much of their teachings the GB members really believe themselves...

Not a single one. They know exactly how these lies come to life! Because they create them! :)

• rebel8
    rebel8

re the OP: No way. omg. I wish we could have all seen that in the 70s. That would have been an end to the religion right then and there.

Why to buy a so big table if the seven guys stay all in the same part of the table?

Those are the Beth Sarim seats (reserved for the resurrected ones of old).

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..................GROUP 3: GULLIBLE JW`s

If You Like The Crap The WBT$ Is Feeding Us..

.......................RAISE YOUR HAND!..

...Image result for Jehovah's witness MEETING

• Clambake
    Clambake

Whenever a JW pulls the pacifist card I also love to point out the story of Jehovah God giving the land of Canaan to the Jews and there were people sacrificing their children to Baal and Molach. What did god command they do?

So when Hitler was putting into people into ovens what do you think Jehovah God really wanted from us?

Don’t worry, someone else will always do the heavy lifting.

I have never really got an answer for that one.

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Youserious - welcome.

You've just started a journey which you may or may not continue on. No matter what happens, be ready and honest to examine and accept the truth when it comes your way - even if it hurts and causes a tug-of-war in your mind. Many of us here have been on that part of the road.

Ultimately, the question we ask ourselves is, "How could I have believed that?"

You will benefit yourself by being here.

• Muddy Waters
    Muddy Waters

You have to wonder how JWs continue to swallow this propaganda.... The literature says that the GB is now the FDS -- but ONLY when they come together as a GROUP -- so individually they are ... what? Why showcase them speaking alone to an assembly or speaking to their audience all alone on their TV channel..?

If they somehow become the super-duper FDS "class" being led by and instructed by Jehovah, shouldn't we see this miraculous communication in action by seeing them speaking together AS A GROUP??!!?? That is what their literature tells us, after all. They are only the FDS when they form a GROUP together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit