Can someone explain this to me?

by Tinkerbell4125 24 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Someone who is Df'd from the congergation: (in the eyes of the congergation) 7 stages of attitude

.Someone who DA's ones self from the congergation by choice:

• Tinkerbell4125
    Tinkerbell4125

Well, after talking to Bill Bowen last night, the tables are fixing to turn!!!!! I'm fixing to let them *my j.w. siblins* have it!!!! I'm preparing a letter, along with a tape that Bill will provide me about the abuse within the borg. After they recieve that and continue to stay in the borg, then, I know my feelings will be different towards them. The hurt I have will probably turn to anger and I'm sure that I would care less if I associated with them or not! I've also got a old friend that is a feature reporter for a local new station, I'm gonna give her a call too!!! The day's of them making me feel bad is OVER. I'm fixing to give them a dose of their own medicine!!!!!!!!!!

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Tink)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) You'll get a real hug as soon as I finish this post.

I've observed Tink's family for 7 years. The ones she talked about, her two sisters, are hypocrites and are and always have been extremely jealous and envious. TR and LyinEyes hit the nail on the head! Funny thing is also, Tink has never, ever, given them cause to feel that way. I've seen her literally drop whatever she is doing and run to help them in the past, many, many times. We have spent money on clothes for one of her sisters when her house burned down. Never got a thank you! It was like she felt it should be automatic to give of yourself. Tink and I talk about this quite often. She has been hurt so much by these people. What they are missing is their lose as many of you great friends have stated in your posts.

I've told Tink many times and will go to my grave believing this in my heart, that she is the best person I have ever come to know and will ever know. All of you wonderful friends here have come to know her more each day. Some know her personally and have met her. I wish all of you can one day met her, you'd see the crime in the way she has been treated. I've read each and every one of the reply's in this thread. I am so sorry that alot of you are being treated the same way too. It's a real crime isn't it! The sadder thing about it is that there are thousands more out there that are not posting here yet, who are also in the same boat as we are. A crying shame! Tink and I are happy to have such a great family of new friends. Thanks all.

Final note to Plum. You are too funny girl!..LOL Your post really cheered us up, and that annalogy also hit the nail right on the head.

CC

• stichione
    stichione

JT

Excellent advice!

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

Tink, When I first read your post I was sad for your circumstance but I wondered: you are a seemingly strong person, why not just meet them head on and ask outright Why do they treat you like they do? Ask them for specifics.

Now, reading your last post I feel much better; I knew you had it in you...You Go Girl!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit