Hey, I'm a publisher again

by RunningMan 25 Replies latest jw friends

• mann377
    mann377

You'll get an extra day of everlasting life!!!!!!!

• mustang
    mustang

hmmm.... MS w/out leaving the house.

You're up for ELDER!!! I think you will have to ATTEND A MEETING!!!

Mustang

Edited by - mustang on 7 September 2002 5:7:6

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I'll be waving, I'll be the one with the clown suit on.

• City Fan
    City Fan

The congregation secretary once phoned my dad (PO) with a list of names of inactive publishers. Of course my name was on the list.

My dad says he just read the name along with all the others. It's only a petty thing but couldn't he have read the list and at the end said 'oh and there's your son - by the way, how is he?'

So after 20 years of going I'm now just a name on an inactive list!

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

RunningMan, They did the same thing with me too. There was a long period I had missed meetings, I think the only one I attended was the memorial in over a years time, but every month they would call and ask what time I had. Always 3 or 4 hours. Looking back at it, I should have said 90....LOL. This was back north with my previous life. My wife at the time was a regular pioneer and I just was tired of the rigorous schedule. Six months will pass quickly.

CC

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

RunningMan,

Sorry to hear the bad news. How about next time the sec calls, that you ask to be put down for -2 hours. That will bring you back down to zero. You could tell him your wife was mistaken and you feel that an accurate report must be made to the society.

After that every time he calls report more negative time. Every time you post on here and every time you preach to others the truth about the Troof accumulate more negative time. Pretty soon you'll be more than inactive

Thirdson

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit