Rebound Relationships

by onacruse 23 Replies latest social relationships

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Hi Onacruise,

I totally can identify with everything you said. Starting new relationships is very difficult. The biggest concern of course is always that when you meet someone who you think could be "the one" there's a little fear involved because you can't predict in the long run, how "true" the other person will be to you.

Feelings are fragile.

Ideally, you want to find a person who won't betray your trust and who will love you back in return. This is easy to say. Women and men who have ever felt neglected or rejected in a relationship where they gave their heart to someone, only to have it trampled on-- can attest to the very real "FEAR" that is involved.

I don't believe in....

Casual romantic insinuations either thru e-mail, or IM

People are not Toys, we all have feelings. A cyber KISS or XOXOXOX or such "sweet talk" can be interpreted to mean more than a "friendly affection." Nothing beats meeting someone in person and developing a relationship that will hopefully grow. Obsessing over cyber "relationships" that cannot be or that are only for "passing time" is CRUEL....

In addition..

whoever has a "real" relationship...really is being dishonest if they persist in having "romantic" themed IM or e-mails from someone of the opposite sex just to boost their ego or because it feeds some weird desire to manipulate others... It is a debased and very low type of "pass time."

Just to be on the safe side, right now,

my heart is mine only... I won't give it away.... It's safe within me....

YoursChelbie

• onacruse
    onacruse

Wow! I came home from work yesterday, and did my usual routine....glass of wine and hit the board. So many responses!!! THANKS! Was gonna post back then, got sidetracked.

Well, life and love sometimes have a way of taking their own course, in spite of any advice we get. And, that's what's happening with me right now!

Let me just say that in a couple of weeks I'm flying down to meet bikerchic!

Stay tuned

Craig

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Swwweeeeeeeeeett!! I mean how freakin sweet can life get? Meeting you Craig is all I need to complete the picture. When is your flight?

I really am mighty lucky to have captured your attention!

Still wishing you the best in love and life, hopefully with me!

bc staying tuned for sure

Edited by - bikerchic on 8 September 2002 4:33:7

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

onacruse and bikerchic are our newest and hottest jw.com couple....wooohooo...

Hey guys keep us updated with your romance...I'm tired about reading woman's magazines about Brad and Jen, or Tom and Nicole, you guys are real....this is too kewl...I'm such a romantic.

Goodluck with the meeting...enjoy your friendship...don't get too kissey wissey LOL..okay..maybe just one.

Love is in the air!! You guys are too sweet.

Beck

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit