Shunned Father, please read.

by SixofNine 7 Replies latest social current

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I'm so very sorry. You did the right thing. Not even a question about it. Love is not just a means to an end, it is an end. You loved your daughter absolutely. She knew, she knows. You are a brave man.

You are my hero.

Mark

• LDH
    LDH

Shunned,

If every child in this world had a parent like you, the world would be a much better place.

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))

You did the right thing.

Lisa

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((Shunned Father)))

my heart goes out to you and the situation you still face with your family.

I am sorry for your loss and admire your hard fight for the life of your child. You are a hero.

j2bf

• SixofNine
  • gumby
    gumby

Shunned father....YOU.......were the faithful one! Your decision was based on love for daughter and to save her life.

Their decision.......was based on a mans interpretation of an old bible law and the importance to hold that view.

Any normal person,...if asked,... which one did the right thing,.. the father or the others? We all know who they would pick. Please be assured of all our warmest feelings.

• witchywoman
    witchywoman

I am sorry. There is no doubt of the deep love you have for your daughter. You cherished and protected her life, you are a wonderful father.

(((Shunned Father))), we are all sad with you.

Anita

• Simon
    Simon

So, so sorry to hear this sad news.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

((((((Shunned Father)))))))

What you have and are going through has to be one of the worst and most painful things imaginable. I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter and I admire you greatly for the stand that you took.

Dana

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit