a building from another religious group and convert it into
    a Kingdom Hall?".

The article warns about "unbelievers", "relics of false
    worship", and that there be no sharing of "fellowship
    between true and false worship."

As an example, it offers a photograph of a synagogue
    which "was purchased and renovated into a Kingdom Hall."

What wonderful guidance the 'faithful slave' gives us
    in warning us of the dangers of associating with Jews!
    How unmistakeable is their message of these Hebrews'
    false religion!

What a wonderful day it will be, in God's New Order,
    when Jesus, as Jehovah's Field Marshall will have slaughtered
    every single Jew at Armageddon! Only by killing everyone of these
    supporters of false worship will the earth be clean.

While others have tried to do this and failed, we must
    remember that "with God all things are possible".
    Yes, friends one day the earth will indeed be Jew-free
    as God wipes out all false religion.

Watchtower uber alles

metatron (Next month: Is it still a holocaust, if God does it?)

• refiners fire
  • Bendrr
    Bendrr

What a wonderful day it will be, in God's New Order,
    when Jesus, as Jehovah's Field Marshall will have slaughtered
    every single Jew [and Negro, and all the other non-whites] at Armageddon! Only by killing everyone of these
    supporters of false worship will the earth be clean.

--J. R. Brown, who just realized he's a negro!

Col. Bendrr, troublemaker, [classified]

• Quotes
    Quotes

IRONY:

Including Judaism in your list of "false religion" while at the same time:

• calling yourself "Spiritual Israel"
    • naming your headquarters "bethel"
    • celebrating a form of "Passover".

Edited by - Quotes on 6 September 2002 1:21:36

• heathen
    heathen

Now wait a minute !!!!!!!!! I thought jesus called them the synagoque of satan .How are you ever going to get rid of all those pesky demons ? lol rotflmao

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey metatron,Dubs support an organization that claims they will do a better job of exterminating undersireables(Like people who are Jew`s,Catholics,Muslams or anyone else who dosen`t want to be a JW) than the Nazis.....Quite a claim for pacifists..(Yeah Amac,I`m laughing at you)..LOL...OUTLAW

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Can you tell what Watchtower exactly that is in? What year? Do you have a scan?

• metatron
    metatron

the latest , Oct 15, 2002

Forgive my rhetoric, I just get upset by their arrogant judgements of other religions

metatron

• thewiz
    thewiz

so God sends his son as salvation to the whole world. God sends his son to his "chosen" people; an honor if you ask me. the jews come along aid in the murder of Jesus Christ by getting the italians (and yes i am italian BTW) to do their dirty work., and not only that, but as a nation deny that he IS the son of God and that he was indeed the Messiah; they plan a big cover-up, by having his tomb guarded and then create a story that his disciples stole his body away.

i don't know what's worse the actual murder; the slap in the face; the cover-up; and/or denying he IS the son of God.

so the jews, who deny Christ, get the same reward as christians, who are supposed accept Christ? how can you have it both ways?

i am not in any way condoning the murder of Jews by any means. i am just stating the "facts" as I read them in the bible.

how am i or anyone for that matter, including Jdubs, going to control the actions of God? God himself indicates that he is not happy with anyone who denies his chief representitive. i can choose either to believe it or disbelieve it, i happen to believe it, because i believe in the inspiration of the bilbe. the jdubs don't judge the jews they simply read in the bible that anyone who denies the Christ does not have the father; it's as simple as that.

1 John 2:22-25 -so if you deny the Christ, how do you get the promise held out in verse 25 of everlasting life?

• katybob
    katybob

I just read your post. Please tell me that this is a joke. Are you saying that this was actually printed in the Watchtower, or is it a joke that I just haven't picked up on?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit