Silent Lambs Press Conference in Nashville TN

by worldly girl 14 Replies latest jw friends

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Hello everyone!! Just checking in to share the details of our local press conference!! It turned out to be a handfull of us there, including: Barbara and Joe Anderson, TatooMom, and myself. All in all it went VERY well.... we didn't even have any dubs show up..... I guess they were on their McDonald's break at the time!! LMAO Anyways, we had a newpaper reporter show up, and 2 local TV stations... check them out tonight after 6pm.... www.wsmv.com , and www.wkrn.com You should be able to at least read our story!! It was very nerve racking to do this and TatooMom and myself have been shaking all day, but we know we did the right thing, for all of the victims who couldn't speak out. I would also like to say that if it hadn't been for Joe and Barbara supporting us, we probably wouldn't have had the courage to do so.... Finally I would like to say THANK YOU to the media that showed up, and listened to us... I would say they are probably the first to listen to our stories in a LONG time!! AND thanks to everyone on her for their continued support!!!

HUGS TO ALL!!!!

WG

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

Both articles were very good....you all deserve medals of honor for speaking out for those who cannot.

Free

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((((Everyone who went))))))))))))

Lisa

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - Great News! I think your statement captures the main mission "but we know we did the right thing, for all of the victims who couldn't speak out."

Thanks a Million - Peace - LL

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Congrats! Standing ovation for all.

hugs-alla-round

Mimilly

• Hyghlandyr
    Hyghlandyr

Well Jesb gets hyghyghugs and smooooooooooooshes (note that is smoooShes with an S vs smooooChes with a C. SmoooShes are reserved for extra special occasions)...

so smoooooooooooshes and hyghyghugs JESB,,,,muaaaaaaw

• worldly girl
    worldly girl

Thanks for the support everyone!! I feel soooo specials to get smoooshes!! Again thanks for the support, I really need it right now!! I'm sure my phone will start ringing soon, with the dub relatives who recognized me... I'll keep you posted!! Have a wonderful night everyone! :)

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

you guys are real troopers!

{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

• TorturedSoul
    TorturedSoul

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! ((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• Dutchie
    Dutchie

WorldlyGirl, I am so very proud of you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit