tonite our DA announced

by imanaliento 10 Replies latest jw friends

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

I feel so sad, -------- for them,

bad jerry and i went in this together and we left together. our 3 sons ,2 teens and a 10 year old support us, they were never active, thankfully we have no other family members in the borg. I like what my biological sister said when she said" her prayers were answered." jackie and jerry 1990-2002 that was 12 years, married for 25

I also quote Sir Paul McCartney " another end,another beginning"

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The jailers have announced that yet more prisoners have been set free. There is no joy in the jail of course :) Congratulations on your NEW LIFE.

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

Hi:

When I told my Aunt that we were leaving the JWs. She was sooooooooo happy and soooooooo supportive. She died two months later though of cancer. However, my uncle said that she was extremely happy to have seen her prayers answered at least in part.

Jeff S.

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

nice to see you again Jeff, say hi to K

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I am so sad for you on the one hand. But on the other hand, you still have your immediately family. That is such a blessing. You can find new friends. It's difficult to "replace" family memebers.

Know that others here support you in your grief. Having dedicated so much of one's life to the borg, and then being "cast out" like garbage is not a good feeling.

Take care of yourselves. Throw a family party or get together. Celebrate your freedom!

Love and Light,

Sentinel/Karen

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

HEY JEFF!!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I feel so sad, -------- for them,

A realist....how refreshing! You'll do just fine.....Congrats! .... Sounds like they're the ones who are really missing out with with this stubborn, non-biblical doctrine.

• Bendrr
    Bendrr

Score 5 for our side.

Col. Bendrr [classified]

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Excellent news!

So glad to hear you guys will be able to make a clean break and not have to deal with "family issues"...if only it could be that easy for everyone else...

Congratulations! What are you going to do to celebrate?

• imanaliento
    imanaliento

hi , don't know if anybody is looking on page 4, but I want to thank you all for the support.

I have been celebrating every day since, sometimes its jewelry sometimes it's cake.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit