wooo w hooo Local Coverage Tonight

by myself 11 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• myself
    myself

My daughter was watching the T.V. and said one of our local news channels is going to have a report tonight at 10pm on a jw scandal cover up. Nashville area NBC.

Myself

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I wonder if it will be on here in Mo. also?Be sure to let us know tomorrow!...OK?

Snoozy

• myself
    myself

I will GG at far as I know it is local. I am going to tape it while I watch it. I will let you know.

Myself

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Thank You!

Snoozy...aka Golden Girl

• myself
    myself

I just saw Little Bit's thread, it is a local coverage, an interview with Barbara Anderson. Can't wait to see it.

Myself

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OK so what happened?

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I'm with you Plmkrzy....WHAT HAPPENED?

Trot

• myself
    myself

It was an interview with Barbara and Joe Anderson. It almost didn't air, they were having trouble getting the tape to feed. They dismissed the reporter, but they were able to get the taped interview to play a little later in the newscast. Barbara & Joe let the reporter know that they were being cut off/shunned by their family that remained jws, including not being able to see their grandchild(ren). Joe mentioned one thing that was a final straw was an elder mentioning as a comfort regarding the abused girl "that most girls aren't really affected in such a bad way, that sometimes they enjoy the touching"

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

That is just sick and wrong! This elder should be beat!

• myself
    myself

Trauma_Hound, I agree it made me sick and angry. I heard about it before. I am hoping that those who saw the coverage will see how sick and twisted they really are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit