depression and why JW's don't reconize it

by nogs 44 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome MEtheMC and ((((((((warm hugs))))))))I'm sorry for the sudden loss of your mother, and your own health problems...and then having to deal with the whole antisocial/sociopathic JW stuff, well, more ((((((((warm hugs)))))))). You're going through a lot and I hope you are able to continue getting therapeutic support along with the friendly and caring support you will get here.

~Merry

• MEtheMC
    MEtheMC

got it anewme. i send you a PM in reply.

• MEtheMC
    MEtheMC

gracias, willyloman. i was actually working on a term paper about law enforcement and pedophilia and this website came up in the google search. i saved the link while i debated if i should visit it or not. (you know we have been getting all kinds of warnings at the meetings, assemblies, and conventions about visiting JW websites online unless it it is the society's official website). i am glad i found it. thanks everyone for the great welcome. methemc

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi MetheMC, Welcome to the forum!

Please focus on regaining your health - both physical and emotional. The other things will fall into place later. There are problems in the org, and it is not a loving, friendly, welcoming place for single sisters, especially those with health problems. Many will attest to that. I've worked it to my advantage because I just want to hang out on the fringes and not be bothered until I figure out my next steps.

• MEtheMC
    MEtheMC

you sound like me serendipity

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit