"More about 57 years"

by breeze 5 Replies latest jw friends

• breeze
    breeze

This was my response to LovesDubs, I thought it deserved a posting...

LovesDubs says: 57 years??? Oh I know....thats because you also associated with them in your PREVIOUS life for 20 years too :)

So you doubt my time line! Stay with me now? My parents learned the truth when I was only six months old 1945. You count them, unless you don't count the years as association that I was only four, five, and six, years old. And the discussions to try to convert my school mates while I was in what they now call middle school? Not babtized, but working, involved, associated?????

Four - Mom walked in service everyday, had many bible studies.....I remember the hot afternoons. Sitting still for at least an hour and then walk, walk, walk, again.

MORE_____?

Five - Talks in TMS, brothers had to put a small stand under my feet so that my face could be seen by the dubs. Much of my life was dedicated to being involved, my Dad was for the most part the only elder, brother, or qualified to serve male in the congregation so we would go and pick up most of the congregation and then have the study and then take most of them home, because many didn't have cars.

MORE_____?

Six - Service and after school meetings etc. - Circuit assemblies into the night and district assemblies in the hot sun that lasted until 9:00 PM.

I understand that you have issues and I also have them.

The fact that we neither of us want to indentify ourselves speaks volumes for the way we feel. The fear of being an outcast etc.

LoveDubs says: Im also quite sure that the people who have LEFT are fantastic individuals...Ive never met such wonderful people, and so diversified. Im wonderful YOU are wonderful...obviously being a JW isnt what MAKES us wonderful dahling!

I don't think anyone will argue that there are good people everywhere?

Lovedubs says: Im sure amongst Hitlers minions there were people equally stuck who hated to do what they were doing but knew if they objected what would happen to them.

Your Hitler comparison is not valid, DUBS are not killing anyone.....

If you need more, I have many experiences .... never doubt the breeze man.....!!! Truth is what I have stood for all my life.....

BREEZE

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Breeze...you need to take a breath IN out IN out ...LOL!! I wasnt DOUBTING you were in there for 57 years dude...I was complimenting you, saying that of course YOU arent 57 years young, that perhaps you were only 37 and had lived the other 20 years in a prior life. Down boy. :)

And yes my comparison to Hitlers SS is valid. History has shown that many people who were under Hitler didnt agree with the man but knew it was a join or be killed proposition for them...and once they were in, they couldnt just decide to leave without sanctions! It is EXACTLY a parallel to the situation we face when leaving the Watch Tower Society....stay and hate it or leave and lose your family, your loved ones and your "life."

It appears you are not as on the fence as you appeared at first.

And oh yes...the JWs DO kill people. Their nonsensical medical directives and preaching methods in war torn countries, as well as their blood ban and their molestation issues kill people...their spirits, hearts, lives, families...all DEAD at the hands of the Watchtower.

Edited by - LovesDubs on 3 September 2002 13:6:12

• LDH
    LDH

(((((((((((Breeze)))))))))))))))

((((((((((Loves Dubs)))))))))))))))

Lisa

• breeze
    breeze

Sorry.....

Didn't mean to attack you LoveDubs!!

I just have issues....

I am surprised more didn't respond!!!