Compassion and Love is the Universal Language

by TuningFork 3 Replies latest jw experiences

• TuningFork
    TuningFork

Sentinel and sOOner, this is TuningFork (*S*) and I share your hurt as much as you do for I AM your in the flesh sister forever. And to Survivor, you are one strong one. My love goes out to you as you lead your "double-agent" life, which you do so well! Believe it or not, we need you in this "job." You are our inside track in letting us know just how far gone this cult has taken our families. I'm sure that in the near future that ones like you and many others inside will be there for those in the cult who are crumbling because they know not where to hide from the "TRUTH." They have been in bondage for so long and don't even know it. This is the reason for the above topic, "Love and Compassion is the Universal Language."

I have not posted in here before, because the day that Mom told us "I love you, BUT....," I have been unable to get in. I put a post in thinking that it would go and then it didn't. After 3 or 4 tries, I decided the Universe was trying to tell me something. It wasn't time for me to post yet. By the way, Sentinel, in case you didn't know, I tried to post in "Jokes and Humour" with the title of "Is this a joke?" It was a very nice post, but in hindsight, I see that posting in "Jokes and Humour" was really not the appropriate place to put it anyway.

I know that this forum is one of support and I have read many of the posts following both Sentinel's and sOOners thread. I can see the love and compassion in all of your hearts. And, with this next comment I might get flogged by you (the responders), but that is okay. You see......

Dream WeaverGary Wright

I've just closed my eyes again
    Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
    Driver take away my worries of today
    And leave tomorrow behind

Ooh dream weaver
    I believe you can get me through the night
    Ooh dream weaver
    I believe we can reach the morning light
    Fly me high through the starry skies
    Maybe to an astral plane
    Cross the highways of fantasy
    Help me to forget today's pain

Though the dawn may be coming soon
    There still may be some time
    Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
    And meet me on the other side

~~~~

You see lovely sisters..... we are already on the "other side." We are so blessed to have been given the gift of insight. The gift of listening. The gift of following our hearts and to this forum is one of the places that it has led us to. We have been given the "gift of wisdom."

A realization came to me day before yesterday, when Mom called me again. When I saw her name on the caller ID, I thought in the recesses of my mind that perhaps she was rescinding all of this. This was not the case. She had just talked to our brother on the phone and got the impression that I was not doing as well as she thought. As you know, I am the one with the "illness." I'm the one with a label of imbalance. I'm the one with the label of bipolar. She was almost in tears as she had never had our brother talk to her the way he did, but under the circumstances, I understand all so well why he did so. Anyway, I assured her that I was okay, that I have a wonderful support system (this may not have been the case 3 years ago) and that I didn't want her to treat me any differently from you two. She is so torn. I hug her higherself tightly, that is all I can do. In my previous conversation with her, my last words to her were that I wanted her to remember that "love and compassion is the Universal language." I said, "Do you understand?" She said, "Yes." Then we said goodbye......Back to the realization. After this second conversation, I just broke down and cried and cried. I talked to hubby. He said that I have great wisdom in all that is going on and can see it in a balanced way. I cried even harder. He came over to me and as he cried he also embraced me in a big hug, a very big hug. It was then that the "light" came on for me. There is a lesson in everything, every experience that we have. The lesson for me in all of this is that "there can be pain in receiving gifts." The idea that there could be "pain" in understanding the wisdom behind this whole "played out episode" in my life turned everything around for me. I became calm. It was as if I "finally got it!" There can be pain in receiving wisdom. As you know, I believe in reincarnation and it was like all of my pastlives past before me - all of the characters.... shouting, "She got it! She finally got it!" Now, I'm not saying that I will not continue to hurt over this, but now I am better able to let it go for I know in my heart that it was a lesson to be learned. With every lesson we learn, we ascend/evolve. I ascended with that last conversation on September 1. Ascension is not a "done deal." Ascension is like looking at the horizon and taking one more step towards it. Yes, it seems like we have moved forward, but when we look at the horizon, it is still the same distance away.

There is another plus in this. When we decide to take the "middle path," the path that does not cut off either those of the light or the dark, we have chosen one of the toughest roads to follow. Know that we are very blessed. Know that all four of us as children of our parents have a commonality between us that can never be broken. Know that we have love in our hearts for each other and our dear mother. As we ascend/evolve into this ever changing energy, this "new energy," you might say, we have turned a corner on the path and know in our hearts that there are "no victims." We shall not be "victims" this time around. As we all know too, all things can change in a "twinkling of an eye." I'll end this very long post with a poem/song that came to me on July 31, 2002, there are no coincidences, but this was "coincidentally" Mom's birthday.

I Found Myself Today

I have found myself today.

Oh, I was so beautiful.

Today is now, forever now.

I see myself. Myself is You.

Myself is You. Myself is All of US.

I'm home now, I know that ~I am all that is~.

We are each other, look at you.

Look into your eyes.

See me, I see you, we are those of two.

We love you; we love you, for you are US.

I found myself today. I found myself today.

Hello friends, welcome home.

by Sunpar of Nibiru - July 31, 2002

(Copy write 2002)

-----------------------

• TheSurvivor
    TheSurvivor

Dear TuningFork......I'm sure that your brother will never leave you. And I'm sure that your brother was just mortified over the tone he ended up taking with his mother. Something inside me says that he has never so much as raised his voice to her in the past, or was even ever "mad" at her.....at least not that he could probably remember. You must know that he, as you, loves her very much. Even though you seem to be maybe a little more, shall we say, celestial than the rest of your siblings, I'm sure that they, as I do, completely understand your feelings. I'm also sure that when your brother talked to your mom, that when he said anything about you, it was meant more to make her THINK about what she was doing. I have a feeling that your brother has never treated you as if you were the "ill" one in the family. He must love all his sisters very much.

TheSurvivor

• sOOner
    sOOner

TuningFork~

I am going to get my harmonica this evening and will begin my frequency.You are a very special person in my life.As your John said "You have wisdom"I understand about the gift also.Sometimes we have to lose something in order to gain.We have came out into the light from the darkness of the so called truth.

From"STAGMATA""If you know God is inside you and all around you,not in buildings of wood and stone,split a piece of wood and I am there,turn over a stone and you will find me.

Our Hearts have No secrets

<Today you will be seized with the urgent desire to buy a harmonica, which you will take everywhere with you, on one of those coat-hanger thingies around your neck>

Sis>C/sOOner

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Welcome my sister. As I read your post, chills just went down my spine........three of three, now four of four. All One with the One. Complete.

I did not know that mom called you again. The second call must have been worse for you than the first. But, then, I think, perhaps......she wants to know the damage she has caused. She didn't like it much that I was kind and calm with her. I had to do it even as it welled up in my gut and throat; I had to stiffle the weeping, the great fierce anger. ...could not give her the satisfaction. No victim here.

So many emotions, and yet, as you say, "Love and Compassion is the Universal Language". But, how will they understand if they cannot "hear", and how will they "hear" when they will not listen. All through this life of mine, lost, seeking acceptance and love, and instead being misunderstood, rejected, pushed away, neglected, abused, abandoned...from everyone....but YOU. All of you.

Ahhh, and Dream Weaver, one of my haunting favorites...."Help me to forget today's pain..Though the dawn may be coming soon...There still may be some time. ..Fly me away to the bright side of the moon....And meet me on the other side...."

....so true for me now...so very true. But, like you, we make our own happiness and today was a happy Tuesday. Life goes on and life is good. I don't understand the meaning of it all, and yet, like you, I feel that something is taking place and "weaving" itself through our lives. Some force, MAKING things happen. Better to just "let go, and let be".

My biggest drawback in life has always been the terrifying fear of "letting go"...Does our mother have all these same feelings, and hides them under the protective cover of the borg? Is she too, afraid to let go?

Just the other evening, Gary said to me "what in god's name were you in your prior life, that you should have to endure such horendous emotional turmoil in this one. I feel so sorry for you?" Without even pausing I said, "because it had to be. I had to finish it all this time." Neither of us understood why I had said that. We both just got really, really quiet.

Survivor, you are the light at the end of the tunnel. Your posts are so inspiring and comforting.

Time to dream the dream and sleep the sleep....

Sentinel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit