local elder admits..........

by heathen 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yeru,

Succinctly and accurately put!

: So let me get this straight, Jehovah and Jesus were so unaware that they had to actually take TIME to JUDGE the various Churches of Christendom? They didn't KNOW which church was fulfilling His will? Funny, I thought Omniscience was one of the divine characteristics, silly me.

You know, that one even bothered me when I was a loyal, braindead dub. Of course, the Bible gives us abundant evidence God wasn't Omniscient. He had to call out for Adam in Eden. He couldn't find him? He decided to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, but wasn't quite sure how many righteous people he would be destroying, so he allowed a census to be taken. There's more.

: Five years to kick out Satan? So much for being an Omnipotent God.

Right. And if it takes him five years to battle one of his creations, it's obvious he's incapable of making a being more powerful than himself. The latter argument alone, makes the whole notion of omnipotence impossible.

: THIS is why I never want to be associated with the JW's, they have a WEAK GOD!

Uh, you forgot jealous, vindictive, murderous, impatient, genocidal, unforgiving, arbitrary, capricious, and and only son-murderer, not to mention a god who likes blood more than the humans who need it to live.

Farkel

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

1914 was (now way in the pastense) foundation cornerstone, the buttress, for so much jw doctrine, that any wavering, any compromise, about it's signifigance, is admitting they were wrong without admitting it.

They continue to muster more gall and outright deviousness, to salvage anything left of thier original beliefs. They are finding it harder and harder to hold onto into vestage of what they started out to be.

The King and his Kingdom, have ignored them beyond the limits of credulity. Is it any wonder that the old timer's, those with 30, 40 or more year's, are now leaving in big numbers?

Even the most brainnumb among them, must acknowledge the farce, a big fat lie!

Danny

• Lieu
    Lieu

People, claiming to be Christians, who base their entire faith in dates instead of in Christ, are a sad bunch.

The GB reminds me of Saul. "We don't really know whats going to happen, I know, let's go ask the friends." Only they are referring to the Psychic "Friends" (Network).

• LDH
    LDH

Apparently, he went to "Sandals" in Jamaica with part of his Bride-groom Class.

He didn't realize the other part of the 'Class' had been jailed, so upon his return, he immediately went to work freeing them!

He then bought some printing presses for the WBTS so they could cut off his nuts and nullify his sacrifice.

Yes, indeedy-doo. He was a busy boy.

Lisa

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Lisa,

***He then bought some printing presses for the WBTS so they could cut off his nuts and nullify his sacrifice.***

Nulify what? Oucchhh!

Although the evidence is not all in on Charlie's daliances, his balls were working i think.

Danny

• LDH
    LDH

LOL Danny Bear....

I meant the WBTS cut off Jesus' goods...in other words, they've made him a powerless, scatterbrained wuss.

Lisa

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

See how rumors get started!

Come to think of it, they (jdubs) have successfully nullified (cut off the balls) of every prophet they have championed....especially Jesus. Relegating him to something of a symbolic icon, a name to end thier repitious prayer's with. They can't seem to let his word's stand on thier own, they must embellish and help the sheep (victims) know that what he really meant was....blah blah blah 1922 cedar point Ohio convention......fulfilled everything. Ripley's believe it or not.

Danny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit