TRICKY SITUATION

by bay64me 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon

You are right mimilly ... it is not something that I have any experience of so I will keep my mouth shut about things I know nothing of

Edited by - Simon on 3 September 2002 14:10:46

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Simon - I never called you ignorant. One doesn't need experience in these things to use common sense...a little of the 'what if it was me or someone I love' approach.

hugs,

Mimilly

• Simon
    Simon

Mimilly ... sorry, I know you didn't. I re-read what I posted and realised that it sounded like I thought you had when you hadn't.

I'm sorry if I said the wrong thing, it's the one thing I am very, very good at (ask Angharad)

• LDH
    LDH

Buy a gun, learn how to use it, wait until the next time she's in the garden yelling for help, run out to help her, and shoot to kill.

No jury would convict.

And it might purge some of your demons.

Lisa

Don't Waste Taxpayer $$$$ with Jailtime Class

• Simon
    Simon

wise words ... not !

• LDH
    LDH

True, Simon.

I guess I'm just a heartless, self-protecting bitch.

<<<<<whistles>>>>>

Of course, I'm never been a victim of abuse, either.

I wonder if those two things go hand in hand?

Lisa

"By any means necessary" Class

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Shoot him with a 30-06 and bury him in the back yard. Mabye not the best advice nor the most legal but consider it preventative maintenence. Odds are he'll kill her in a couple of years anyway.

• LDH
    LDH

PS, Bay.

He's abusing you, too. These types can "smell" victims. That's why he gives you certain looks. That's why he won't let her near you. He loves to control situations.

Don't ever think for a minute that he doesn't know you can hear the sounds.

He's intimidating you, too.

He is a predator, looking for prey.

Even the odds, buy a gun.

Lisa

• LDH
    LDH

Bay,

About four years ago, when I was leasing/renting a condo in Clovis, I had neighbors that engaged in this type of behaviour.

It was terrible.

I took the opportunity to talk to the wife when she needed a ride to the market.

I told her directly I knew what was happening. I told her I would not interfere if she didn't want me to, that she was a big girl.

BUT----She had a daughter named Starr. I told her if I ever heard that type of fighting around Starr, I would call Child Protective in a red hot minute, and she'd better tell that to her asshole husband.

Oddly enough, they allowed me to take Starr with me wherever I went, for day trips and everything. Sometimes I think that was the only happiness in that little girl's life.

And I never heard them fight again (around me.) PS, her husband liked me as a friend, too. They were both dysfunctional adults living in a co-dependent relationship.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit