JW Rationalization #1 - Field Service

by Amazing 13 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Amazing,

I must have been in Larc and Farkel's car......

I can only dream of field service as you describe it, LOL. I might even go back to being a JW! (j/k)

On the cutting corners thing, I confess when I met my husband he told me to stop teaching my daughter to "cut corners on everything". (his words....)

Oh the shame!!!!

But I did stop and now the mantra I preach is self-discipline and hard work.....

Lisa

• SYN
    SYN

Getting some serious Deja Vu here

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Remember Jw's , if one of the group leaves a tract with one of the donut shop servers, you can all count your time during the break!

And don't forget to empty your heavy service bags in the car before starting. That way you can make twenty trips back to the car to get a magazine you forgot. While you're there, listen to the weather forecast on the radio to make sure the sisters wont have their dresses ruined by an unexpected rain shower.

Expatbrit, rationaliser class

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

After moving south I noticed everyone here likes the AC RV thing alot more than the sweltering heat of door to door work in the south..LOL. I too think the dubs are beginnig to lose their zeal. I wish they all would wake up out of their dream...LOL.

The coffee breaks here in the south were great! Bisquits and Gravy, Sausage and bisquits, real big gooey pastry, delicous food!! Real good for the cholesterol too.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit