QUEENIES PHYSICAL AILMENTS

by QUEENIE 8 Replies latest social physical

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I would list them along with the details but why do that and bore everyone that is for the doctors since they get paid big bucks to listen to my tails of woe if you catch my drift..HAVE A FUN LABOR DAY WEEK END DOING WHATEVER YOU ARE PHYSICALLY UP TO DOING even if it is up to being a couch potato..I was told I was boring and negative (VERBAL ABUSE) I wonder if they ever looked in the mirror at themselves..I do make it a point to not bore myself and take a positive attitude with ME...LINDA LOU aka queenie

• SYN
    SYN

Hope you get better soon QUEENIE! Take it easy on those men now, y'hear? One at a time!

• LB
    LB

Boring and negative? Well negative and boring are relative terms. I've noticed all of us around here being negative on more than one occassion. I've never thought of you as boring though. Usually you have something to say and say it regardless of what anyone thinks.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

SYN, one at a time?! Man, you are no fun!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

LDH (Lisa) thinks I should marry poor Randy Watters and then there is Dan Hall of Reveal Minstries OLD man he is at 61...oh my gosh I turn 56 tomorrow 9/7 -- what to do oh what to do--what shall I do.??? queenie

• Prisca
    Prisca

Queenie - if you don't marry Randy then I will !!!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I would but first off it woud screw up my SSA/SSI and I do not want to do that..Then I am a high maintenance person according to Medi/Medi so that is where things stand now..queenie and crew

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Howdy Queenie! I hope you're feeling just a bit better. Have a happy and healthy weekend!

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

MY health problems are basically chronic ones so I try to focus my attention on things I enjoy doing like post on this site ... YES I hsd a lovely Birthday 0/7 now it is 9/8 and it is 6 AM PST USA time and the day has just begun !!!! ((((HUGS)))) queenie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit