JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES, FROM GOD OR SATAN?

by janjan 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• janjan
    janjan

Until recently I was a devout member of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Following the recent scandal of PROTECTING PAEDOPHILES and using the poor excuse 'We're PROTECTING their families'! I found this to be wholly unreasonable. How can they say they are protecting the families, when it is usually the paedophiles OWN children that are being abused! And as though that is not bad enough, we have been told that the number of paedophiles that are being HIDDEN by the society, 23,400etc was not correct, it was not that many! So how many was it???? Is 1 not 1 too many??? Paedophiles are the scum of the earth. They are worse than Fornicators, Adulterors, yes and even worse than Homosexuals, why do I say this??? Because the afore mentioned are ALL ADULTS! They are NOT vunerable CHILDREN! What's more is that we are told that these SICK individuals are NOT allowed to hold any position in the congregation. If this is TRUE then why was an ELDER sent to PRISON for 5 years? And why, if they are protecting the families, do they ostracize the children and parents that report this CRIME to the police? Why do they LIE? It could be that these ones DO indeed originate from their father, NO NOT JEHOVAH, SATAN the Devil as they LIE and try to cover up their DIRTY deeds. They are the ones bringing REPROACH on Jehovahs name. Oh and maybe recent members do not know about the 60's scandal that involed the Faithful and discreet slaves, DRUNKEN REVELRIES, HOMOSEXUALITY and no forgetting CHILD MOLESTATION! This was so bad that they COULD NOT hide this and were FORCED to admit to this in the WATCHTOWER magazine.
    Also, we are taught that the United Nations is the wild beast, (the disgusting thing causing desolation; Daniel 11), and Christendom is the Harlot in Revelation. If this is the case, this means that WE are the HARLOT riding the beast as we have been members of the United Nations for almost 10years!
    We are told that we are NEUTRAL, we DO NOT support earthly governments as this would not be showing faith in Jehovahs promise.
    So why did the Society join?? Was it for the LIBRARY access, that they use an excuse? Or the so-called recent change in UN POLICY restricting access unless they join?? Well the Library can be accessed by any member of the ordinary public, I guess that's why it's called a PUBLIC LIBRARY. Oh and the recent change in access policy??.....1968 was the most recent change, over 20 years before they joined! I think they joined for ONE reason, NO TAX TO PAY! Did Jesus not say that we should pay Caesars things back to Caesar? Surely they SHOULD be paying their TAXES.
    Now when you think of the Daniel 11, it talks about the Disgusting Thing that causes desolation and it's smack bang in the center of the JW's! NOT christendom, as we are lead to believe. This puts a whole new spin on that scripture, and the fact that they produced The Book of Daniel in 1999, shows that the society had NO intention of revealing their links with the UN or the Disgusting Thing or The BEAST!
    Following this I am no longer associating with the witnesses as I am making a stand for MY faith and for JEHOVAH GOD. I DO NOT believe that Jehovah is with the Witnesses anymore. If he were, they would NOT persecute families for seeking help from the authorities (whom Jehovah put in their respective positions) and they would not have joined the UN.
    This organisation has made MONEY their GOD, NOT Jehovah. They also lack the love and compassion that a true christian would have for victims of abuse. I myself have a very good friend that was severely abused physically, mentally and SEXUALLY as a baby. He was admitted to hospital with over 300 wounds and he was only a baby. He is extremely fragile, insecure and tortured mentally by what he endured. He was taken from his parents and brought up in a home. He discovered that he had other brothers and sisters and these too were abuse by both the mother and father.
    He has had NO help from the society. He has contacted the Bethal, spoken to Elders, Circuit Overseers etc, ALL of them have shunned him. He gets very little association from his brothers and sisters. They call THIS the TRUTH?
    I'm afraid with all this LIES, ABUSE, GREED, and HEARTLESSNESS these are NOT Gods people. They are from they're father Satan and they ARE misleading many, because unlike Christendom, they managed to keep a FALSE FACE of respectability and cleanliness and were quick to attack Christendom for being involved with the UN and for the Child Abuse allegations. They were NOT so quick to answer questions about their OWN involvement with the UN or their own Child Abuse stories.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Welcome to our community Janjan.

It appears you've suffered your own "crisis of conscience;" so have most of us here.

Best wishes to you.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Welcome to the Board and Great Post!

I thought I would add something.

From all the Information I have read on the Official Watchtower Society Websites and from watching Dateline and Panorama, and from Bill Bowens http://www.silentlambs.org Website and Barbara Andersons Information, and from several different Watchtower Publications, and from what all of the Society's Spokesmen have said, the following is what I have found out is the Watchtower Society's "Child Protection Policy":

Scenario # 1: In a State that does NOT Require Clergy to Report Sexual Abuse to the Police, and the Child Molester DENIES the charges:

1: The Child is Unfortunately Molested.
    2: The Child talks with the Elders.
    3: The Elders call the Bethel Legal Department.
    4: The Bethel Legal Department tells the Elders that they are NOT in a Mandatory-Reporting State, so they are not required to report it to the Police, and the Bethel Legal Department tells Elders not to report because you would not want to get yourself in a jam.
    5: The Elders ask the Child about all of the details of the abuse.
    6: The Elders then ask the Child, Do you have a 2nd witness to the act of abuse? (According to Awake Magazine, very few Children ever lie about being abused)
    7: The Child, of course, says No.
    8: The Elders then ask the accused Pedophile, Did you sexually abuse this child?
    9: The accused Pedophile, of course, says No. (I have heard that 98% of Child Molesters DO NOT confess!)
    10: The Elders tell the Child that they cannot do anything, and that the accused person is INNOCENT because there were not 2 eye-witnesses to the act.
    11: The Elders also tell the Child that if the Child tries to warn ANYONE, even other Parents or Children about the Pedophile, that the Child will face a Judicial Hearing, and will most likely be Disfellowshipped for Slandering an Innocent Man.
    12: The Child and the Childs Parents are told by the Elders that, going to the Police or taking the accused Pedophile to Court would be Bringing Reproach on Jehovahs Organization.
    13: The Elders tell the Child and the Childs Parents to Wait on Jehovah and Jehovah will bring it all out someday.
    14: If the Child was molested by her/his Father, Mother, or other immediate Family Member, the Elders send the Child back home to the innocent Family Members so the Child can be molested again.
    15: The Child decides to warn another Child or Parent about the Pedophile.
    16: The Child is then brought before a Judicial Hearing and the Elders Disfellowship the Child for Slandering an Innocent Brother.
    17: The Child is Shunned by all of the Jehovah's Witnesses.
    18: Meanwhile the Pedophile is Innocent and a Brother in Good Standing who is going Door-To-Door, Pioneering, giving Talks, and is on his way to becoming a Ministerial Servant and possibly an Elder!
    19: The Childs Parents decide to go to the Police to turn the Pedophile in, and they also go to the Media to speak out about this Policy.
    20: The Childs Parents are brought before a Judicial Hearing for Causing Divisions and Undermining the Authority of the Governing Body and Undermining the Arrangements of the Organization.
    21: The Parents are Disfellowshipped and Shunned.
    22: Meanwhile, "Brother Pedophile" has just been promoted by "holy spirit" and is now your Ministerial Servant!

Scenario # 2: In a State that does NOT Require Clergy to Report Sexual Abuse to the Police, and the Child Molester CONFESSES to the charges:

1: The Child is Unfortunately Molested.
    2: The Child talks with the Elders.
    3: The Elders call the Bethel Legal Department.
    4: The Bethel Legal Department tells the Elders that they are NOT in a Mandatory-Reporting State, so they are not required to report it to the Police, and the Bethel Legal Department tells Elders not to report because you would not want to get yourself in a jam.
    5: The Elders ask the Child about all of the details of the abuse.
    6: The Elders then ask the Child, Do you have a 2nd witness to the act of abuse? (According to Awake Magazine, very few Children ever lie about being abused)
    7: The Child, of course, says No.
    8: The Elders then ask the accused Pedophile, Did you sexually abuse this child?
    9: The Accused Pedophile Confesses to the Elders.
    10: The Confessed Pedophile tells the Elders he is really sorry and repentant and puts on a great act for the Elders.
    11: The Elders decide not to Disfellowship this Weak Brother.
    12: The Elders Privately Reprove the Pedophile.
    13: The Pedophile is not allowed to Pioneer or go Door-To-Door alone or to be a Ministerial Servant or an Elder (at least not until enough time has passed)
    14: The Elders supposedly Keep an eye on him.
    15: NO Report is made to the Police.
    16: NO Warning is given to the Congregation that he a Predator waiting to molest more Children!
    17: NO Warning is given to the Pedophiles immediate Family.
    18: NO ONE in the Congregation knows ANYTHING about this except for the Victim, the Pedophile, the Elders and the Bethel Legal Department.

Scenario # 3: In a Non-Mandatory Clergy Reporting State, in the extremely unlikely event that the Pedophile is Disfellowshipped, the following happens:

1: Elders make NO Warning to the Congregation about him being a Pedophile.
    2: NO Warning is given to the Pedophiles immediate Family.
    3: Elders make NO Report to the Police.
    4: The Pedophile is free to molest Worldly People or members of his immediate Family.
    5: If he puts on a good act for the Elders, he can be Re-Instated months later.
    6: When he is Re-Instated, no one (except Elders and Victims and Bethel) will ever know what he was Disfellowshipped for.

Scenario # 4: In a Mandatory Reporting State for Clergy!

1: Elders supposedly encourage the Victim to Report to the Police.
    2: Elders supposedly encourage the accused Pedophile to Report to the Police.
    3: Only as a last resort, Elders are supposed to Report the Pedophile to the Police if they are inside a Mandatory Reporting State for Clergy.

Yes, cant you tell that this is all a STRONG AGRESSIVE BIBLE-BASED POLICY!

Here are a few of the comments that the Watchtower Society Spokesmen (Spin-Doctors) have made about this Policy:

"It far outpaces anyone elses Policy!"

"It is an exemplary Policy!"

"It is no worse than any other Religions Policy!"

"It is WITHOUT EQUAL in the Religious Community!"

"Were comfortable with our Policy!"

"WE WILL NOT CHANGE THE POLICY FOR ANYONE!"

Please correct me if I have any part of the Policy wrong.

• sf
    sf

"This organisation has made MONEY their GOD, NOT Jehovah."

Is not 'The Love' (of) Money THE Root of ALL Evil? +Most especially, the Axis' of Evil?+

"HOW can 'Love' save us? When look (WITNESS) what 'LOVE' gave us."

They (TED and his WT MAFIA) loved the 'New World' so much, they hopped in her 'booby' trap and ****** her as they rode all the way to the Bank.

Hi HO silvaaaa.........(gawd, i miss Tally! i'd borrow a pic from the gallery at this time to insert)

What I really wanna know TED is HOW do you get shake hands with so much blood on them?

sKally, {{{{{{{{ tallyman }}}}}}}}

• Klaus Vollmer
    Klaus Vollmer

thou, who thou sayst "dont steal" do you steal?

thou who thou sayst " dont lie" do you lie?

what evil slave thou arest

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

janjan,

Good to see you have learned the truth about the "truth". You have a great deal of anger... harness and channel your strong feelings for good, to make changes for the better.

Welcome!

• janjan
    janjan

I would like to thank ALL of those who have answered my message. BUT I would like to make a reply to KLAUS, NO I DO NOT LIE, NO I DO NOT STEAL and that is why I am so angry with the SOCIETY. I have been lied to for over 11 years! The year they joined the UNITED NATIONS is the year I made my DEDICATION to JEHOVAH GOD! I think that you are confusing dedication to Jehovah with dedication and blind stupidity to the SOCIETY! I HAVE NOT LIED, THEY HAVE. I HAVE NEVER and would NEVER ABUSE A CHILD in any way, but the SOCIETY condone it. REMEMBER GOD DESTROYED SODOM AND GAMORRAH.
    If I have picked you up wrong I appologise now, but if I have picked you up correctly.....Learn to speak in MODERN ENGLISH, not that KING JAMES stuff!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Janjan,

You'll find that this is a pretty wide open meeting place, and every so often a babbling drunkard like Klaus Vollmer will stumble in and attempt to amuse himself at the expense of others. It can be infuriating, especially to one who is not used to such rough and insensitive treatment. But don't take it too seriously. For every Klaus Vollmer who appears on this board, there are dozens who understand what you've been through and hundreds who are still still lurking, hurt and silent. Those hurt and silent ones can benefit by what YOU have to say. Remain undeterred in your commitment to speak the REAL TRUTH, not the "trooth"(tm) that people like Klaus Vollmer try ineffectively to defend and protect.

Be strong. You can do it.

• johnathanseagull
    johnathanseagull

Janjan

A big sincere welcome to you

Regards

J Gull

• onacruse
    onacruse

Janjan: Welcome to this forum!

Like elsewhere said: "...harness and channel your strong feelings for good, to make changes for the better."

My journey has just started, hopefully yours too.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit