What Witnesses wish they could say at the doors.

by ITguy 3 Replies latest social humour

• ITguy
    ITguy

Conversation Stoppers

Just a few things we "think" about saying, but would never ever say in the ministry!
    These are untried and untested techniques to get around conversation stoppers. I hope you find some benefit with these:

1)"I'm not interested."

Say: "Well, many feel the same way. And they're called goats in the Bible. Let me share with you a scripture that talks about the fate of those goats. Read Matthew (25:46)

2)"I have my own religion."

Say: "Yeah...and I have MY own religion too. See, I'm what you call a "Christian". (Make sure to bob your index and middle fingers in the air when saying Christian". It makes them feel stupid.) You know what "Christians" do? They"preach"people.Those that don't preach" to people are called "goats" in the Bible. Do you want to know what happens to "goats"?" Then, you know what to do from there.

(3)"I'm too busy."

Say: "No you're not. You were probably in there watching TV or something. Don't lie to me. You know who the father of the lie is? It's Satan. Is he your daddy? Well... I think he is!"

(4)"I'll read your literature if you'll read mine."

Say: "Hey. This isn't a hostage negotiation here. I'm here to preach to YOU. Now, if you want to preach to ME, you'll have to get up off YOUR lazy bottom, and come knock on MY door on a Saturday morning. But don't bother, because I'm NOT INTERESTED in your beliefs, because I HAVE MY OWN RELIGION, and I'M TOO BUSY in the work of the Lord to READ YOUR LITERATURE IF YOU'LL READ MINE!" Okay!!! Then, slam THEIR door in THEIR face.

• Simon
    Simon

ha ha ... my mum told me ages ago of an old brother that used to be in our hall who would shout through the letter box if people didn't come to the door "we know you're in!"

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

I HAVE A FEW THINGS I had better not say at the door...QUEENIE

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What if dubs could only speak the truth at the door..I don`t really want to be here,but my god will kill me if I don`t preach to you..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit