BASEBALL SUCKS

by Crazy151drinker 12 Replies latest social physical

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Ok, I know to some those there are fightin' words but I am tired of Baseball and all its whiney players. OOHHH you only made 5 million last year???

What do you folks think about baseball???

Also, if they strike, do you plan to go back when the strikes over?

If they strike, I hope they bring in every minor player and let them play, and when the strike is over, I would say "TOOO F-IN BAD!, the minor players are still going to Play and your sorry whiney ass is out of a JOB!" Fire all the Bastards!! Then we will see who really plays the game for the love of it.

• scumrat
    scumrat

The Crying baseball players are mad cause I only supported them once in the last 9 years. I could care less about baseball. They make too much money. I gave up on the game and their cranky babies asses a long time ago.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I love Baseball just for the game itself. I haven't paid for a ticket to a professional game since the last strike, and I never will...I made that promise last time they struck and did without a World Series for the first time. I'll go to a game if I get the tickets free, but I won't pay for them.

I watched the Little League World Series games last week. They were great fun to watch....a lot of action with skill, yet at that age nothing is precision and anything can happen (and it did). Late yesterday afternoon, as I was going thru my old neighborhood, I came across about 30 8-10 year old girls practicing softball. I stopped to watch that for a few minutes....kids just learning the game, like I did when I was young, just having fun.....nothing better in summertime.

Professional Baseball....SPOILED MILLIONAIRE BRATS....OWNERS AND PLAYERS...

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

Double!

Even the little league stuff is getting out of hand! Coaches are having older kids lie about there age so they can play! We had that happen here, but with a highschool kid that was REALLY OLD!! Its getting out of hand, but what do expect when you mix money and pride???

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

No kidding!

A bunch of grown men making millions complaining..... Go figure..... At last night's Angels game 6 foul balls were hit..... 6 foul balls were thrown back on the field. The fans kept chanting "No Strike."

After the game the players commented on how immature the fans were. One direct quote was "when a 4 year old gets frustrated they throw things. We would have expected more maturity from our fans."

Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. They want to talk about maturity..... well don't look in the mirror for it buddy. I was a huge fan in the early 90's with the team of teh 90's the Atlanta Braves. After the first strike, I said alright forgive and forget. But this shit is ridiculous. These players need to start being more appreciative. These guys have been given a once in a lifetime chance from the owners. They need to think back to the first time they found out the owners wanted to draft them.

If this strike does go on, I'm through. It's taking the fun and history away from this nostalgic past time. It sucks too because California would have 2 teams in the play offs.

By the way... remember A League Of Their Own. Bring back the women in short skirts to play ball. I'm a badass ball player. I'd play for free, and give autographs for free. Unlike goddamn Barry Bonds. Cocky, arrogant, bastard.

Bloody Greedy Bastards

<chevy>

• Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

The Owner's and Player's reached an agreement today. A press conference is sheduled for 1:00 PM EST.

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

CHEV love, I'd pay to watch you play in a skirt! Forget these baseball assholes, let the Hot Chicks play!!

Thats to bad they settled. I was hopeing that they would strike and all the fans would boycott. I say we have a new league with nothing but Hot Ass chicks in Garter Belts and fishnets....

• truthseeker1
    truthseeker1

Don't forget heels. It'd be nice to see them running the bases like that...LOL

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Funny Stuff Trooff........

Some cleeted spiked heels aye?

"Looks like a pump but feels like a sneakeeeeeeer"

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

IT is not the game of baseball that aucks -- it is the players of the game that suck when they go on strike...queenie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit