COFFEE OVERDOSE!!!

by writerpen 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

so Scooter....we're still waiting for the receipe for a instant coffee sandwich..............

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Spread peanut butter on two pieces of bread, sprinkle liberal amount of instant coffee on peanut butter, put two pieces of bread together.

Eat!

Note: Can be enjoyed with a Grande Cappuccino

• scooter
    scooter

OK here goes........

Get a good jar of instant coffee (I recommend Gold Blend ) . 1 loaf of bread. Butter . Take 1st slice of bread pick up butter and spread reeeeeal slow...take 2nd slice of bread and spread reeeeal slow . A good dose of Gold Blend on the bread, slap it together then.heaven...

• writerpen
    writerpen

I'm very tired now. What happened to the high? I want to go home and get in my bed.

• scooter
    scooter

good night

• Crystal
    Crystal

AVOID MELT-DOWN!

"eat your coffee!"

SPARK! Candy Coated Coffee Beans ,
    the rich, full-flavored, espresso-roasted coffee bean,

Crystal's Euphoric Summer Shake..

Add 5-7 chocolate beans to your favorite shake or malt.

Blend.

And enjoy!!

• scooter
    scooter

Provide me with all the details, please.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Scooter: thanks for the receipe....sounds complicated, but I'll give it a try. By the way do you have candy coated (usually chocolate) roasted coffee beans, like Crystal mentioned? Those are yummy.

• Solace
    Solace

I am completely useless without my coffee in the morning.

Else, I never heard of the sandwhich thing. Sounds interesting.....

Double & crystal, I have tried the chocolate covered coffee beans. Feels strange, like Im eating something I shouldnt.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I had to do an "all nighter" at work, nearby was a gas station that sold those instant French Valilla coffees... you all know the ones. About every hour or two I would go in and get a large cup of it.

OMG! I was sooooo wired!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit