URGENT NEED HELP!!!

by Utopian Reformist 7 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

HI EVERYBODY:

I urgently need help tracking and identifying a new elder in this area. His name is:

M. GIRARD BASORA (calls himself BORIS)currently serving with the Cranston, RI congregation. Please let me know if anyone knows him, knows of him, or remembers him from the past. Let me know your experiences good or bad and help me put together a quick profile.

I need everyone's help today as this relates to an urgent committee situation. You can post here or send me e-mail to " [email protected].

Thx alot!

• LDH
    LDH

((((((((UR and Mrs. UR))))))))))))

Hey dude. I can't help ya out with this one.

I'm not here much lately but I was glad to see your name...I was missing ya.

Please drop me an email, I'd like to know how things are going.

Lisa

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

THX ANYWAY LISA! How are you and your family doing? I hope everyone is GREAT, HAPPY and HEALTHY!

We have been so busy that it's impossible to describe. I hope to get back to posting again soon. I miss the gang! I hope all is well with everybody.

Right now, I really need the background on this elder ASAP so I am scrambling for information. Hopefully some of the east coast contingent will help out. If not, I can always call Alan as a last resort.

Anyway, great to hear you're alive and kicking! YOU GO GIRL!

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

hey UT

I thought Zev is from the east coast area. e-mail him or somebody.

• zev
    zev

i am from rhode island, and south east mass, but his name rings no bells at all.

sorry!

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

THX ZEV, LISA and OUT2BFREE:

Can anybody try his name with other east coast (MA, RI, CT) contacts you still have and see if it brings up anything?

I really need the info ASAP. I appreciate any/all efforts and will owe everyone bigtime! Here's the info again!

M. GIRARD BASORA (goes by BORIS)
    serving as elder in CRANSTON, RI congregation

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

THANK YOU. Help no longer necessary.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Come on! You can't leave us all wondering what you needed this info for. I know i'm being nosey but come on, I won't be able to sleep tonight!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit