DO we have any good habits??

by QUEENIE 15 Replies latest jw friends

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

YES QUEENIE wants to know does any of us have some good habits like paying income taxex on time, paying bills on time, telling your wife how much you love and care about her and that she is the queen of your heart--things like that ???? QUEENIE

• Gopher
    Gopher

I have no good habits. Since associating here, it has spoiled ANY useful habits I may have had before, such as sleeping and eating and regular work.

• QUEENIE
    QUEENIE

GOPHER I am up with insomnia soooo anyway let me take this opportunity to say I LOVE YOU ((((HUGS))))) QUEENIE

• maximumflash
    maximumflash

I'm not sure if this is a good habit or not but I can lick my eyebrow!

On a serious note, I have serveral good habits. 1) I treat others as I would want to be treated. 2) I work very hard to take care of my family. 3) I protect my family. 4) I love my family. 5) See number 4.

• Prisca
    Prisca

I like to hug people, in real life as well as online.

(((((((Queenie)))))))

• minimus
    minimus

Prisca, why do you like to hug people? Most people that I know of that always hug people like to make a showy display of friendliness with that little pat on the back which lacks sincerity. I ask this because I guess I never really got into the huggy thing.....HUGS, MINIMUS....see, it still doesn't feel right...lol

• Prisca
    Prisca

Minimus,

It's a girl thing.

• minimus
    minimus

MINIMUS is a stupid male.

• ugg
    ugg

i just love to hug....it is very important to me....other than that,,,i don't have good habits....

• KissAFish
    KissAFish

..Oooh.. hmmmm.....Putting DOWN the toilet seat after..."go".... NOT squeezing the toothpaste in the middle...NOT picking my nose while driving....ahhh * looking in the mirror ..I am FEMALE!...LOL... Joking... My definition of "Habits"... are things other people observe about YOU... God help me ..then!!!!!!

"Half a man's life is devoted to what he calls improvements, yet the original had some quality which is lost in the process." - E. B. White, American author (1899-1985)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit