My temporary but painful "Goodbye!"

by The_Bad_Seed 15 Replies latest jw friends

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed

I will be taking a short hiatus, away from JWDC, until late September, as I am busy making arrangements for my move across the country on the 15th, while juggling an almost impossible 70 hour workweek (lately). In the meantime, have fun, yell at eachother, makeup, kiss and hug, or stab eachother in the eyeballs or the crotch.

Bye for now mates!

Cha cha cha.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

The good news is with THOSE hours ....you can regular pioneer!! :) hurry back

• Valis
    Valis

Good luck on your move tbs...come back when you can...if you're real nice I'll give you your legs back. For now I will hold them hostage pending your return.

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "leg hostage" class

• bitter mango
    bitter mango
    stab eachother in the eyeballs

awwww, you remembered

good luck with your trip seedy..if you come through regina for any reason, come over!!! muah!

• SYN
    SYN

ENJOY!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Ahhh, Geeeze Bad Seed,

I was really gettin warmed up to ya! I will actually miss you on here.

Well, don't forget us, okay. We'll still be here waiting for you when you get all set up.

Working 70 hours is the pits, of course unless you are getting paid overtime. lol

Hope the move goes smoothly enough for you, as any long distance move like this should provide you with lots of different experiences along the way. My brother is planning right now to take his family out of St Pete, Fl, and move permanently to Northern CA. He can't wait.

Bye for now,

Karen

• Scully
    Scully

TBS:

Good luck and all that sh!t on your move. Sell as much as you can before you leave, because hauling it across the country is NO freaking picnic. (You'd think I would have learned after 11 moves - two of which were half way across the country and back... but oh well)

Anyway, your Official Canadian Apostate Kit will be forwarded to your new address. We ran out of Groucho Marx glasses w/nose & moustache, so your kit includes a pair of gloves that have Fred Franz's finger/hand prints embedded in the surface. Use them wisely.

This message will self-destruct in 5 seconds.

Love, Scully

• The_Bad_Seed
    The_Bad_Seed
    if you come through regina for any reason

Regina? I thought you lived in Poland or Romania or something crazy assed like that!

Thanks all

-Seed

- Edited to inform Scully that everything I own fits in a smaller sized garbage bag.

Edited by - the_bad_seed on 29 August 2002 16:43:22

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

ADIOS .... vaya con dios!

• Windchaser
    Windchaser

I'll miss ya, Seedy...best wishes on your move.

Hope to hear from you again in a month!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit