Is it just me or...

by SPAZnik 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

does anyone else dream about jw.com posters from time to time?
    i have the most vivid dreams.

last night it wuz a mixture of jw.com and "dog eat dog".

lol.

the assignment/challenge on "dog eat dog" was to

write a short essay of APPRECIATION for
    one other jw.com poster.

the essay had to speak only of the posters good qualities and put them in a positive light.

Some found this challenging. haha

My assigned poster was SYN. "piece of cake!", i thought. :)

i wrote a whole page and then wuz thinking of a title for my essay...
    SYNORAMA, SYNMEISTER, SYNTINTIN, SYNSIBILITY, SYNCHRONICITY, SYNTOXICATION....
    as the dog eat dog official was about to read what i had written when...

i became increasingly aware of the incessant buzzing of my apartment intercom
    (for real, i was rudely awakened out of this interesting dream by an unexpected visitor....NOT jdubs thank GAWD. lol)

i didn't get to hear what my subconcious would have written about SYN. damn.

funny tho'
    i've dreamed of posters here
    on more than one occasion.

most of you tend to look like caricatures or cartoons.

very colorful, very entertaining.

whaddya think, should i seek professional help? lol.

SPAZ

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I have....I think we have reached the saturation point and need to cut back..

• ThatSucks
    ThatSucks

!@#?, and I thought I was nuts.

• Crystal
    Crystal

Hey ...I thougt I was the only one.If I'm on this forum most of the day at night I have one big jumble of a dream.Nothing as detailed as your dream(i'm jealous!!)I wake up more tired.Lets seek counlsing together!

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

No, can't say that I've dreamed about this forum or any of the posters "yet".

In the past week I've had three dreams that put me back in the beginning of twelth grade again. Yikes! They were not pleasant dreams. I totally did not fit in. Clothes were not right. Language was really "different", and I could never seem to get through one day. It just went on and on, trying to find the right class, trying to remember my locker combination. Trying to pass the tests.

Boy am I glad they were just dreams!

Sentinel

• DJ
    DJ

Puffs....You gotta tell me how you made that joker guy??????? I can oly manage one of these:

Spaz......don't worry, I actually said the WORD.....".LOL" to my five yr. old after he told me a funny story. Pretty bad, eh? dj

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Is Sophia Loren a member of jw.com?

Expatbrit

• Valis
    Valis

Sincerely,

District Overbeer of the "tell me about your mother" class

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Psst...it is a secret....however, if you go to bboy's site, pull up a topic and hit reply, you will see emoicons to the right. At the bottom it says "View More Emoicons." He has about 150 or so. Some are incredible. He has the programing code on the technical help area, however, I could not make it work here. If you copy and paste here, it works great!

He even has some for fred hall:

Some examples:

Edited by - puffsrule on 30 August 2002 15:52:10

• DJ
    DJ

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Thanks......I'm hitting the beach for a week but when I get back I'm gonna PLAY...........Yipeeeeee dj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit