My favorite JT thread. Newbies a must read!

by BeautifulGarbage 7 Replies latest jw friends

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I hope JT doesn't mind me doing this. I had to take my daughter to Loma Linda U yesterday for her yearly blood work and check-up. All went well, BTW. As we stopped at an intersection, I saw a homeless person with a loaded shopping cart that was filled with probably everything he owned. Glazing at this person, made me think of this thread.

Written in true "tell it like it is" JT style, the shopping cart analogy is simple and brilliant, IMO.

It is especially good reading for those that have loved ones still deeply entrenched in WTS.

"14 minutes and Your Not A Servant of Jehovah"

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.aspx?id=17817&site=3

Andee

• stichione
    stichione

Pretty good post by JT. But can anyone tell me from what publication the 14 minute bit is taken from?

• Larry
    Larry

Thanks BG - I never read that thread - Excellent indeed! Even the replies were good. A typical example of what this place could become.

Peace - LL

• Nikita
    Nikita

Andee, thanks so much for pointing this out!

Excellent JT!

Nikita

• BeautifulGarbage
  • Mister 8iggs
    Mister 8iggs

stichione-

It was read in a letter to all congregations.

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Thanks for this thread and the reference to the other one. I have printed it out and will read it at lunch today.

• freeman
    freeman

Thank you BG,

I missed that thread the first time around. Boy that JT is not only a deep thinker, but also a very nice person indeed. The depth of JTs humanity comes through his words so clearly.

Well so much for all X-witnesses being uncaring pond scum as the Tower teaches.

Again, thank you for sharing this gem of a post.

Freeman

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit