HELP! I need Creation Book info!!

by LovesDubs 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Help!~ My JW husband is making my kids read the Creation book...you know the BLUE thing! And I know that there have been people who researched all the LEFT OUT materials and BAD quotes and MIS information in that book! Can you please direct me to those? Im getting fed UP with him sneaking this SHIT to my KIDS!!!

damn somebody get me a gun.

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.aetheronline.com/mario/Heretic/critical.htm

Here is someone's research on misquotes from the Creation book.

And by Jan H

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Academy/6040/cemisq.htm

Edited by - Blondie on 27 August 2002 23:40:36

• larc
    larc

Go to the bottom of the page to Research on the WT, find Alan Feuerbacker's (AlanF) subject, A review of, Is There A Loving Creator That Cares For You?.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

My.....what a delightful wife!!

• larc
    larc

Also see AlanF's writings on JWs view of Evolution and Creation.

• butalbee
    butalbee

Collect all the books and burn them.

• butalbee
    butalbee

double post--sorry

Edited by - butalbee on 28 August 2002 0:21:26

• Farkel
    Farkel

Click on "Research on the Watchtower" at the bottom of the page and look for Alan Feurerbacher's essays on the Creation book. It is the finest and most comprehensive critique on that book in the world.

Farkel

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

Well this should be a simple one, just tell your JW husband to stop it or no more sex!

I'm sure he'll see it your way very soon.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Gosh Scooby it is SO much better to be teaching our children lies and to shun their own mother and grandmother because they are "under satan" and will "be killed by Jehovah at Armageddon because they left Jehovah" and "if you dont become a Jehovahs Witness you will die too". Lovely religion...may their tongues all rot in their mouths for this vile filth they spread.

To the rest of you...thanks! Wonderful stuff and just what I needed! MUAH

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit