hello

by Curyus 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Curyus
    Curyus

hi I've tried several times to post my not so now I'm going shorten it to I beleave that people go to the hall w/good intentions & strong beliefs which I have no problem with that in itself but I cant measured what 1 indivudual should or should not be doing. I don't think that these same people would show up to evrery 5 meeting every week if they thought it was all a crock. Anyway, we must be careful beause what's good for the gander is not neccessarily good for the ganer. & every one in is not neccessarylly in & everyone out is not neccessaryly our not are they we are not to jdge.

• minimus
    minimus

There's a lot of us that go to most of the meetings and feel it's a crock. BTW, what are you trying to convey?

• butalbee
    butalbee

Alrighty then!!! Um, yep, I understand, completely....Uhn?

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

This goes to show that drinking and posting don't mix.

• myself
    myself

Fred? Is that you puddy love?

• Swan
    Swan

Not judging. Yep. I'm with you on that one Curyus. Welcome!

Tammy

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

All numbers starting with 4 have changed to 5.

• DJ
    DJ

Curyus,

What are you talking about? I'm just curyus.......dj

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

"Good intentions and strong beliefs", isn't that what the road to destruction is paved with? Those count for little if you are using them to hurt others openly. The shunning practice and the blood issue are killing people, does that not count for anything?

• SYN
    SYN

Curyus...welcome...and remember, if you read it on the Internet, it must be true!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit