Fruit Having Youth-sustaining Benefits!

by Yadirf 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Yadirf
    Yadirf

Mevirginia,

Or would God create more of these seedless trees?

You got it babe! Ever read Revelation 22:2?

And on this side of the river and on that side there were trees of life producing twelve crops of fruit, yielding there fruits each month. -- Revelation 22:2.

Oh yeah, there's gonna be loads and loads of the tree of life variety , all bearing their seedless fruit 12 times a year. Of course for the time being Adam and Eve would have only needed ONE of them, wouldn't they ... particularly if such a tree produced more fruit every 30 days.

Friday

Edited by - Yadirf on 27 August 2002 21:0:43

• Farkel
    Farkel

When the Eden fantasy doesn't work, there's always someone who can create another fantasy that attempts to explain the first fantasay. Here, let me storyboard it for you:

1 fantasy + 1 another fantasy "explaining" the first fantasy = reality.

: Needless to say, they both bore seedless fruit.

Needless to say, they were both created by invisible purple unicorns, too.

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 28 August 2002 0:25:2

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

Friday

But what about the corruption?

Throughout history people have been killed over such things as WATER RIGHTS.

Even if Adam and Eve passed that first test it has already been shown that they had the potential to fail. That would have been the whole point of the test in the first place. So, they would produce the same. More humans with those same potentials. The outcome would be inevitable. There would be prohibition on Trees of life OR government sanctions and allotments given to each person every month. There would still be massive corruption. IMO

oops

Edited by - mevirginia on 27 August 2002 21:15:3

• siegswife
    siegswife

Personally Yardirf, I think that they story about Adam and Eve is a parable. While I do try to understand the meaning behind the story, I don't think it's a story about literal 'trees'.

• COMF
    COMF

What's this got to do with the price of Miracle Wheat in China?

• Lefty
    Lefty

Mevirginia,

In your biography, you said:

I got tired of looking up people's nostrials so I dissasociated and went into hiding for long time.

Did you see any BIG buggers while engaging in that pastime? By the way just how short are you, Pintsize? LOL. Were you always smaller than most other people?

Firyad

• Lefty
    Lefty

Faithless Farkel says:

When the Eden fantasy doesn't work, there's always someone who can create another fantasy that attempts to explain the first fantasay. Here, let me storyboard it for you:

1 fantasy + 1 another fantasy "explaining" the first fantasy = reality.

One fantasy plus that sort of fantasy (namely, an "one another" fantasy) which indicates a reciprocal relationship or reciprocal actions among the members of the set referred to by the antecedent, often with the implication that the actions are temporally ordered does NOT equal reality, Mr. Farkel.

And as for YOU, Mr. COMF:

What's this got to do with the price of Miracle Wheat in China?

Almost everything I own it seems was "made in China". Only my truck was assembled in Mexico. I think that THAT is a miracle!

Friday

• COMF
    COMF

Preaching door to door, my friend,
    Ain't gonna keep you free and clean.
    Now you wear your skin like iron,
    And your breath is hard as kerosene.

You weren't Big Momma's only fool,
    Nor her favourite one, it seems
    Nobody cared when you said goodbye
    And sank into your dreams.

All the overseers say
    "The end is coming any day
    It's only been delayed so long
    Out of kindness, I suppose..."

Lefty, he can't preach good news
    All day long like he used to.
    The dust from that great spiritual drought
    Ended up in Lefty's mouth.

One day he let his bookbag go,
    And found his way to H2O
    Why he won't let the falsehoods go
    There ain't nobody knows.

The faithful need your prayers it's true,
    But save a few for Lefty, too.
    He did what he thought he had to do,
    And now he's growing old.

All the overseers say
    "The end is coming any day
    It's only been delayed so long
    Out of kindness, I suppose..."

Edited by - COMF on 28 August 2002 21:45:32

• Farkel
    Farkel

Yadirf,

: One fantasy plus that sort of fantasy (namely, an "one another" fantasy) which indicates a reciprocal relationship or reciprocal actions among the members of the set referred to by the antecedent, often with the implication that the actions are temporally ordered does NOT equal reality, Mr. Farkel.

Uh, what?

Farkel
    Anti-Gibberish Class

• mevirginia
    mevirginia

Frapy

Does that mean you didn't like my question?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit